News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The Southern Cross Stunts Trophy - Official Announcement

Started by Duplode, July 13, 2009, 09:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

It's with the utmost satisfaction I announce the launch of a new competition:

The Southern Cross Stunts Trophy

Some of the main facts about the tournament were already leaked in the discussion threads we had here; now it's time to confirm them:

• IRC rules;
  • Five rounds with three weeks each;
  • First race will start at August 3rd (a Monday - deadlines will be on Sundays)

Other details (such as the preliminary rule code and a tentative schedule) are already available at the competition site: http://scr.stunts.hu , so I kindly invite you all to check it. And please report any bugs, broken links, Internet Explorer issues, layout suggestions, etc., as small as they may be - I have no web access at home right now, so I will have trouble to test things properly in the following few days.

See you on the scoreboard... in August  ;)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on July 13, 2009, 09:07:18 PM
It's with the utmost satisfaction I announce the launch of a new competition:

The Southern Cross Stunts Trophy

Some of the main facts about the tournament were already leaked in the discussion threads we had here; now it's time to confirm them:

• IRC rules;
  • Five rounds with three weeks each;
  • First race will start at August 3rd (a Monday - deadlines will be on Sundays)

Other details (such as the preliminary rule code and a tentative schedule) are already available at the competition site: http://scr.stunts.hu , so I kindly invite you all to check it. And please report any bugs, broken links, Internet Explorer issues, layout suggestions, etc., as small as they may be - I have no web access at home right now, so I will have trouble to test things properly in the following few days.

See you on the scoreboard... in August  ;)

Great news! ;)

Mingva

zaqrack

great :)

please create a banner and some introduction text which I can put on the portal.

BonzaiJoe

Ah, lovely! I'm looking forward to August.

Now, let's get some campaigning done so this can be the new 4DSL :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Overdrijf

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Thanks for the encouragement folks  :) Not many news since last Tuesday, except that I spent some time in TrackBlaster and, unusually enough, I didn't hate the first candidate track I designed. That means we might have the first track already... anyway, the only thing I can't forget is doing the banner, hopefully it will be done and sent to Zak before the weekend.

Quote from: Overdrijf on July 15, 2009, 12:01:20 AM
Is team Orion racing?

Oh, sure it would be fitting!

Duplode

Duplode is currently busy fine-tuning and adding scenario to the inaugural track; if all goes to plan the first update will happen within Brazilian Sunday night. Hopefully my recent absence didn't make me forget too many important details about the site :)

Duplode

Inaugural update done: track is called Force Ten, and the car is good ol' Indy. The track is not very difficult and simpler than its length suggest, but I feel that pushing hard enough may change that first impression as the race goes on... waiting for your replays already! ;)

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)