News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Abidjan

Started by alanrotoi, March 17, 2003, 06:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Is it nice :?:

To Bonzai: Don't let Cork to intimidate you! Is he a bad boss?
I would like to say that Eddie is the Cork of MeganiuM but didn't do nothing. I mean, I built and maintained the Homepage, I recruit pArAnO, Manowar and Dayan, I participate in 27 or 28 races last year and he only sent few replays and stopped to race :( But the worse is that if he race the same time I race I know he would have a similar performance than mine.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Is it nice :?:
But the worse is that if he race the same time I race I know he would have a similar performance than mine.

:o You can't be serious!
About Cork, he is a very good boss if you drive well :D
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Oh yes? The message he sent didn't sound very good. And it was a public humiliation.
I bet Alain would be a better boss than Cork. You can't be stimulated if he is like that...

alanrotoi

err... no, now I see it clearly....umm I was wrong. I don't know what I was thinking about, the best that happened in stunts community is the arrive of Cork... err yes.
I confess in public, I was wrong, I couldn't talk like that about the great Cork. I must say I would like to be in his team, I'm waiting his call... oh how I love him and his maffia!!

PS: Ok now stop to threat me  :lol:

Mingva

ATTENTION!!!
pArAnO did illegal trick, the same what Alan Rotoi on Beijing. The problem is what it's not allowed to drive on the grass between divided highway. As written in rules, at least one wheel must to stay on/over the road!

BonzaiJoe

I would like to note that this was allowed when ISA started out, but was changed before the new IRC season, along with the new corkscrew rules. The changes were made to make IRC more like Formula 1.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

... in formula 1 there aren't corckscrews and they don't use indy cars :D

juank 23

hey CTG what a fight in auto transmission, very good times, i hope that we can continue fighting this way, but now on ill try hard because this THE AUTO TRANS FIGHTING LEAGUE jejeje, good luck then bye

Mingva

hmm, what Cork's boss will say after the poor performance of his crew on Abidjan track? And where's BJ now?

al il professore

yeah if i had played more than twenty hours on it like u i would have won

but i only played on it during three days and three hours :D
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

ohhhh nono, didn't raced too much. That's why I said to mingva if I win I'm a very lucky man...

alanrotoi

3 hours to do that time???  :lol:

al il professore

yes really. its like parano norh times. its true. believe me like u believed parano
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I also drove about 3-3,5 hours
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

cool thats why our times are not so fast