News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Have you heard this one?

Started by BonzaiJoe, August 29, 2009, 03:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

So, a guy walks into a bar. He goes over to the bartender and says "heyy, can I have a beer?". The bartender says "sure", flips him a beer and then casts a weird, prolonged look at the guy, who in turn breaks into a big smile of recognition.

This happened last night!
The guy's name was SuperBrian and the bartender's name was Bonzai Joe.

They then proceeded to serve beers together behind the bar even though they were both total newcomers. After the party ended, they went over to SuperBrian's place and played card drinking games and a little bit of live racing in the morning. They were joined by Pavekiller, a serbian guy and a lithuanian woman sleeping on SuperBrian's floor. Bonzai Joe left them, very sleepy, at 8.30AM.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

wow  :o

so you are both in Copenhagen now, and you're working as a bartender? cool!

Mingva

No, it just was his dream of the night  :D

BonzaiJoe

It is absolutely true. And the girl was Lithuanian and she lived on SB's floor. But I'm not working as a bartender. It was weird. I was at the party with my old friend from university, who took part in organizing the party. So she worked in the bar, but in the end she was so drunk that I had to cover for her. Suddenly I was all alone there even though I had nothing to do with organizing the event.

CTG

JTK

Cool! :-)
When woill we meet in Germany by coincidence?
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

Maybe we will meet on Ærø - you come on one of your sailing holidays, I come there to sit in the middle of nowhere and write a book.

zaqrack

Quote from: JTK on August 30, 2009, 02:32:09 PM
Cool! :-)
When woill we meet in Germany by coincidence?

2011, not so coincidentally, family seafood-tour

alanrotoi

JTK

Quote from: zaqrack on August 30, 2009, 07:02:29 PM
2011, not so coincidentally, family seafood-tour
Will your dream come true?  :)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Duplode

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 30, 2009, 04:17:19 PM
Maybe we will meet on Ærø - you come on one of your sailing holidays, I come there to sit in the middle of nowhere and write a book.

Now I'm wondering about which sort of books you write, even if I won't quite understand Danish  :)

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 30, 2009, 04:17:19 PM
I come there to sit in the middle of nowhere and write a book.

Is it ready?

BonzaiJoe

No :-) And I haven't been to Ærø since 2009. It really was nice and quiet there, though. I wonder if SuperBrian ever even read this thread.