News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Awards

Started by royreiger, September 01, 2009, 07:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

royreiger

What do think of the awards idea? Should there be more digital awards? If yes, which?

Duplode

Awards are nice  :) So far I would suggest, for the end of the season, having more categories for stylishness in replays (for instance, in addition to "best trick", maybe "most surprising trick", "most beautiful replay", etc.). Some of these might be, partially or wholly, open to public voting, if you feel like it.

royreiger

That's a nice idea! I'll add some awards. My plan is to let the people decide wich is the most surprising replay for example.

SuperBrian

Awards is a nice thing, I haven't seen it since Kalpen Stunts, so I think it could be fun to pronouce different cyberawards in the
end of the season, too. "Most surprising replay" is a good idea to let people vote for. Maybe "most active" and of course a seasonwinner-award would be an idea too?
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

royreiger

Thanks for your replies SuperBrian.
U can see the awardlist on the site. Something missing?
The digital awards will be made this weekend. A friend will design them.
Great idea to let people vote for most surprising replay!

Have u seen the Cup/trophy u can win on the site? ;-)

Chulk

Maybe some kind of "Yellow Shirt" award can be won too...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

royreiger

Yellow shirt..... hmm I'll keep that in mind for next year. This year we've got a very nice real trophy!
(and the digital awards of course that can be won monthly)

Chulk

Quote from: royreiger on September 22, 2009, 08:34:55 PM
Yellow shirt..... hmm I'll keep that in mind for next year. This year we've got a very nice real trophy!
(and the digital awards of course that can be won monthly)
I meant "yellow shirt" as a trophy to the r.acer with the less total time, even if he is not the one with the most points at the end of the season...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

royreiger

Nice idea!, but where do I find such an award ???

Mingva

Just buy a yellow shirt  ;D :D

royreiger

Oh ok I thought he meant a trophy in the shape of t-shirt haha :)
What do you think? A yellow shirt or a trophy for the winner of the season? :D

Ayrton

A tribute video can be good too, but not in youtube  :( 
they robbed my zak 2008 award !!  :'(

royreiger

I see what I can do. A video at the end of the year would be a good idea! I also could make a compilation of the whole season including best trick, most surprising replay etc.

royreiger

First award online! ;-)