News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Miscellaneous records

Started by Duplode, September 02, 2009, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on October 05, 2012, 02:44:59 AM
and what about overall participation percentage?

- from ZCT001
- from the first track after joining ZakStunts

this could be compared with the percentage of podiums / top 10 positions reached.

Ouch. :D The first one is quite easy, I have to update the stats.xls at USC site (maybe ZCT 116 is the last registered race there). TOP10... well, I used the previous F1 point system there (10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1), so I would rather choose that one.

Btw is it possible to add the results of seasons 2001-2003 to ZakStunts pipsqueak profiles?

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on October 05, 2012, 08:31:48 AM
Btw is it possible to add the results of seasons 2001-2003 to ZakStunts pipsqueak profiles?

No but I can easily dump them into an XLS file for you.

alanrotoi

Zakstunts alltime awards! what about mensions about those stats? Or start this year with the most beauty replay, revelation of the year, champions of course, etc.?

CTG

The only "problem" with all time awards: ZakStunts is still running. Awards of the '00s or the first 10 seasons would make sense.

alanrotoi

Or yearly awards, like the Oscar... the Zak's :D or Joe's :D

CTG

Golden Raspberry Award? ;D

CTG

Medal table of nations (season results):

4-2-2 Argentina
4-2-1 Brasil
1-3-3 Hungary (calculating with my bronze for this year)
1-1-4 Denmark
1-1-1 Netherlands
1-1-0 France
0-1-1 Italy
0-1-0 Slovakia

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 19, 2012, 09:27:25 AM
Medal table of nations (season results):

4-2-2 Argentina
4-2-1 Brasil
1-3-3 Hungary (calculating with my bronze for this year)
1-1-4 Denmark
1-1-1 Netherlands
1-1-0 France
0-1-1 Italy
0-1-0 Slovakia
Not to mention I'll come back to active racing next year, so you'll have to add Argentina another medal (hopefully GOLDEN!!)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 19, 2012, 04:36:57 PM
Not to mention I'll come back to active racing next year, so you'll have to add Argentina another medal (hopefully GOLDEN!!)

I won't let you win. :P ;D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 19, 2012, 08:12:29 PM

I said A medal. You will need 2 ghosts to keep me from getting a medal (ok, maybe the other guys can help you there...)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 19, 2012, 08:20:43 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 19, 2012, 08:12:29 PM

I said A medal. You will need 2 ghosts to keep me from getting a medal (ok, maybe the other guys can help you there...)

I said WIN. I don't mind if you get the silver behind me.

CTG

Let's see the bottom of scoreboards - the pipsqueaks ever finishing last in a ZakStunts race (removed the admitted ghosts, like Chicago Striker or Ursin):

18: satanziege
15: JTK

Fair Play award to Germany!

13: dstien
7: Tweety Bird
6: Fredmen67, Lene
3: afullo, Antti, Bonzai Joe, Krys Toff, Leo Ramone, Lise, Marci, Trx, Usrin
2: Alan Rotoi, KHR, Koenovic, N. Oliveira, Paleke, Pitman, S@mpi, Schila, Shorty, Tirgen
1: 4:44.45, Alain, Alecu, AMG, Andre Geo, Blind Ryan, Böllér Jani, Charles, Chulk, CM, corneta, CTG, Cyberman, Daffy Duck, darkmaster, docu, Evair E. Monenegro, Faundu, Freddy, Friker, gigi, Goblin, Goyo, grisznik, Guga, Hotshot, Idiot, Iribaar, JoSi, Judge Greg, locura2585, Mr. P.C., Nick, Nico Pelu, Norbert Schneider, Orgona, Overdrijf, Pavekiller, PCK, Pedro Antonio, Petmorgo, Ranger, Roberto, Sanity, SDK, Short Cutfinder, skydive4000, testerlnx, The Never Sleeping, Turbo Jack, Vlad, Zak McKracken

Last update: after ZCT160

alanrotoi

shortcut finder was a stallin ghost! And many others of the list!

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 20, 2012, 01:01:43 AM
shortcut finder was a stallin ghost! And many others of the list!

Short Cutfinder is a legend. Who do you think being a ghost from this list?

Btw I was surprised to see that some of the middle class pipsqueaks like AbuRaf70, Diesel Joe and Alan Rotoi could successfully avoid last places, while BJ finished there twice. :D

(Plus 2 was a crappy track anyway.)