News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alan Rotoi

Started by Duplode, September 24, 2009, 02:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

This competition needs more of you. Who else would better show us the way around the roads? :)

Mark L. Rivers

Seeing his silence, maybe he's not sure to put his wheels ahead the current leaders...   ;D
C'mon, as CTG is absent we need someone who provokes some reaction so to see more top drivers engaged and a tight challenge...  ;)
I really hope to see him on the track. I never raced against Alan and, above all with this rules, it would be nice for me measuring his performance with mine...

alanrotoi

OMG didn't know about this! :( I mean didn't know about OWOOTR rule here. I wasn't motivated back in 2009 to race.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 14, 2012, 05:55:35 PM
OMG didn't know about this! :( I mean didn't know about OWOOTR rule here. I wasn't motivated back in 2009 to race.

Motivated or not, you are too slow. :P ;D

alanrotoi

Again what a pity I miss this :(

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 20, 2013, 05:18:50 AM
Again what a pity I miss this :(

Indeed, you could have given Mark a run for his money...

(I wonder how much demand there is for a OWOOT competition these days. Even in 2009 it felt like a niche endeavour...)

alanrotoi

Yeah, it takes a lot of time, anyway there are tricks on/over the road too ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on February 20, 2013, 02:44:05 PM
(I wonder how much demand there is for a OWOOT competition these days. Even in 2009 it felt like a niche endeavour...)
I hope you're not changing your mind about NoRH contest...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Friker

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 20, 2013, 09:22:00 PM

Which ones?

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on February 20, 2013, 09:31:42 PM
I hope you're not changing your mind about NoRH contest...

Don't worry, I am not. Among the traditional rule codes NoRH is the one I miss the most...

Quote from: Friker on February 20, 2013, 10:36:03 PM
Quote from: alanrotoi on February 20, 2013, 09:22:00 PM

Which ones?

Highway and pipe entrance bumps are generally allowed. More liberal rules than the ones I used for Southern Cross '09 also allow, for instance, jumping over u/d corks and bridge wall grinding (I forbade the latter mostly for the sake of the sanity of the pipsqueaks).