News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT100 - Operators

Started by zaqrack, October 01, 2009, 09:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Ayrton is the best stunts pipsqueak I ever see. He is the best, he is the beast!

Chulk

Damn! I could have been the best non champion if that Cork cut would have come to me! Congrats Ayrton and the podiumers! They showed why they are considered the best right now. And congrats to BJ, the best of the old armada.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Thanks...

Here's a different scoreboard:

1.  2008 (2005)

2.  2006

3.  2004

4.  2009

6.  2002

7.  2007

9.  2003

15.  2001

A hint about the strength of the different Stunts eras?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 06, 2009, 09:58:01 AM

I smell a flamewar.  ::)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 06, 2009, 09:58:01 AM

Premising that Ayrton is Ayrton, here it is some issues in order to establish if it could be a good hint:

1) re-entering after a long period of inactivity can affects remarkably the performance;
2) the car used was unknown for many drivers, and on a so engaging track this sure counts;
3) until 60 seconds of race, drivers were more near each other and in different positions than we can see on the final scoreboard; from this point of view, the way to approach a single crucial passage maybe couldn't be enough to become a so important hint.

But, anyway, yours is an interesting consideration, and, from other points, there are probably good points for it.

Duplode

Having started my career in April 2007, I don't even know if I belong to any era at all. The Dark Ages, maybe?  :D Thankfully we've progressed to the Renaissance already. The historical issues raised by BJ are indeed too complex to tackle. But one thing is sure: that one crucial passage performed by the Top 3 is pure (excuse me the bad terminology) South American Golden Generation brilliance.

CTG

It has nothing with the real strength. Only the actual level of motivation and Skylinophilia.