News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

bugs, bugs, bugs

Started by Mingva, March 19, 2003, 06:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugs in "Indy Racing Cup"

Allow them all
4 (36.4%)
Let's stay as is
6 (54.5%)
Bugs in Stunts???
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 19, 2003, 06:22:16 PM

BonzaiJoe

May I remind you that professional drivers in the real world use manual transmission, and there is no one here who uses auto for any other reason than that they aren't good enough at using manual. About Power Gear - it's the heart and soul of Stunts. Stunts will never be like real racing, because it's a very unrealistic game, especially because of power gear. Trying to change that would only make the competition strange and irrelevant.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

To Bonzai 1: We are agree then! Because in the rules says 'no bugs allowed' but at the hour of use that rules some bugs were allowed. It means 'Sci Fi' bugs aren't allowed like concrete blocks were specified.

To Juank: 'isa competition is a proffesional driver championship' I agree
'but guys you know that is unfair with the ones who use auto' It is different that use bugs or not, because the bugs you must find them and use it correctly. With the transmission type you can choose it from the beginning. Auto trans. is a help, a step before manual, it just shows you where must you change the gear (more or less :))

To Bonzai 2: The first race this year in Formula 1 was with auto transmission :D The next (Malaysia I guess) they'll start to use semi auto trans. as is ussual. At least they said it in the TV transmission I saw it 'live'.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hey! Shame on you! When it was the question to penalize me or not, you were silent. When it's not my rpl, there's a lot of messages. ISA is about jump bugs, we should allow them all, not because I like them. The reason is that we can easily decide if the rpl is valid or not. And I didn't know that jump on the edge of boulevard is allowed, so I lost half a second on Beijing (and another 3 seconds at 45 sec, I stayed on the tunnel).
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Akoss, I didn't know you were penalized in ISA.

PS: I know the message wasn't only for me ;)

al il professore

no bugs in IRC its never been like that since one year
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.