News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WMCS1

Started by royreiger, October 30, 2009, 07:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

royreiger

The first track of WMCS is online! What do you think of it?

Duplode

Will start racing it in a while  ;)... but my Linux Firefox still does not like the Java applet on the sidebar. Would it be possible to have a plain HTML alternate page?

royreiger

Duplode, thnx for your first replay for the WMCS!
I'll change the site in the next week. Does any one else have trouble loading the site?

royreiger

Soon: WMCS in Flash ;-) That rhymes ;D

Duplode

About the circuit: it's been a while since we don't have a track this expansive. Indy dual-way rules! ;)

Mark L. Rivers

About the new site design, I have to say that it's really great: well done Roy!  :)

royreiger

Thanks Mark!  :) Hope you will join too! ;-)

Greetz, Roy

royreiger

A lot of action going on WMCS1 :-D Thanks guys!
Very fast times have been driven!
Hope this will continue and some new people will join!

(also don't forget the last round of Duplodes competition!)

Duplode

Just one question, Roy: is there a link to the current scoreboard on the Flash site? I'm not finding it...

(and thanks for the support, too  ;))

royreiger

Hi Duplode,

Just go to: http://www.wmcs.tk/ and click on "Scoreboard" in the menu underneath the animated car.
Or maybe you've problems to load the site?

Does anyone else have this problem??

Greetz,
Roy

Duplode

Quote from: royreiger on November 10, 2009, 02:30:29 PM
Just go to: http://www.wmcs.tk/ and click on "Scoreboard" in the menu underneath the animated car.
Or maybe you've problems to load the site?

Found it; it was just that the flaming icons only appear when I hover the cursor above them. Must be some issue with my Flash plugin. Thanks Roy!

royreiger

About the bug: I'm sorry that this happened. It's not good for the competition.
Shall we drive the same track next month with the new rule or a whole new track with the new rule?
Let me know.....

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: royreiger on November 26, 2009, 05:32:03 PM
Shall we drive the same track next month with the new rule or a whole new track with the new rule?
Let me know.....

Maybe you could approach the problem in the same way I had to approach it when Gutix found a bug in "Choices", 4th round of the 1st SDR season - RH contest, as you can find at this page in the news of the 23th April 2006 at 23.35.
Anyway, I think you really have to change the track for next race, leaving behind this unfortunately race. Come on, November is by now to finish, think to an other dazzling track! :)

Gutix

Quote from: royreiger on November 26, 2009, 05:32:03 PM
Let me know.....

New track (previously tested ;D) with the new rule

royreiger

Okay, new track it will be :-)