Here we are: the International Stunts Master 2010 is starting just now!
Before you lower your visors, please, pay attention to the following IMPORTANT rules:LEADING TIME BONUS SYSTEM
Leading Time Bonus will be calculated in this way: 0,2 points for every new leading time sent on every different track. Anyway, there are some specific rules to keep in count:
1) A driver can get the Time Bonus only one time in a day, that is only one time between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 (GMT+1) of every day.
2) Time Bonus won’t be assigned to a driver if he results already 1st with a leading time (realized in a previous day) that had permitted him to get Time Bonus
3) Time Bonus will be assigned to a driver if he results already 1st with a leading time (realized in a previous day) that had NOT permitted him to get Time Bonus
4) Time Bonus won’t be assigned in the first day of race ( 4th Jan 2009 ) and in the last two days of Race (28th and 29th Jan 2009 ), which will be Quiet Days. REPLAYS’ NAME
Save the replay with the format “XXMSSCCT”, where:
• XX are the first two letters of the name of the driver,
• M is the data related at the minutes of race,
• SS is the data related at the seconds of the race
• CC is the data related at the centiseconds of race.
• T is the data related at the track of the race.
For example, if Duplode realizes 1.05,45 on Track B, he must save the replay with the following name: DU10545B MAIL’S SUBJECT
Drivers have to send the replay (*.RPL) by mail, and they must write in the subject of the mail the following data:
1) Time(s) of the replay(s)
2) Track(s) related.
For example, if a driver sent a mail attaching replays realized on Track A and Track C, the subject of the mail should be: Track A: 1.10,55 Track C: 1.05,60
The time(s) written in the subject of the mail will be assumed as official time. This will permit a faster update consenting to postpone the check of the replays (with RPLINFO utility). PENALTIES
Replays sent will be checked as soon as possible with RPLINFO utility. The presence of divergences between official times declared by mail subject and effective times relieved checking the replays, will comport a penalty time: 1 point if the time sent was a leading time and 0,2 points if it wasn’t a leading time.
OK, that’s all!
Gentlemen, start your engines!