News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT24

Started by zaqrack, March 22, 2003, 09:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I want to race in Ushuaia track in stuntslol...

PS: Please don't read Ushuaia in english, just forget the "h" and say "usuaia". Thank you!

al il professore

i will say as ever USSHHOU AYA
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

when is ending shoushou ya ya?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

when it starts?

al il professore

sure? it hasnt started yet?

sure sure?

alanrotoi

I'm not sure, I told to Leo to advice me when it will start.

alanrotoi

Ushuaia is the most southern capital city in the world, it's argentinian. It's the capital city of the Provincia de Tierra del Fuego. Another beatiful place.

al il professore

i know this city its the southest in the world. Lots of penguins and seals there. brrr. In France a TV show was called Ushuaia it talked about adventures