News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT24

Started by zaqrack, March 22, 2003, 09:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I like it.
No big shortcuts I think  :lol:
I hope you like it too

Krys TOFF

Well, nice not too long track, with SC well disabled.
Key to success will be in corner speed I think.
I hope times will be as close as they were at Z23 : many drivers in a few seconds.

al il professore

i wasnt aware of a changing in the last day of this swashbuckling z23 competition.
poke my other eye out and shiver me timbers if i program more than two hours of driving in my sinister agenda for z24 :) first month where an amateur will get the better time than 90% of the so called pros. I'm not so cold blooded, every single word counts.

my answer to zack, replying in offending terms to my sending of a very competitive time that would have put alanrotoi out of the pros instead of me if i had send it just several hours ago.
ONE.
Good. But u shouldnt ALL have replied to me those truisms.
TWO.
No one can tell me what I must do. I don?t want my rpl to count. Think why and u?ll got the answer.
THREE.
Death and Disarray to America.

http://www.francestunts.fr.st

hey! those curves and jumps dont taste the same when some are dying for the worse rationale ever.

shame on the bad z23 designer :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"i wasnt aware of a changing in the last day of this swashbuckling z23 competition.

For christs sake, you were writing 50 messages/day all the time, didn't you read anything?

Quote from: "al il professore"Shame on the bad z23 designer

I would call z23 badly designed if I hadn't just tried Irun :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

niet, nein, non, ella, no, no, no, false, everyone speaking here will post stupid post.

i wasnt aware.

irun is better than z23 (its better than anything) but its suspended because of the so called 'coca cola and hamburger for oil' freedom death toll

anything else... taste the razor wires on ankles and wrists. I want the demonstrations to make this war stop in the middle of it. spit on the two nations coalition, and pee on the overfed side's prisoners wounds, lots of widows and orphans tomorrow will plan to decapitate the dark house.

nine eleven the judgment day, and looming the year of the boomerang
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

This is one of the best ZCT tracks I have ever seen... :)

Krys TOFF

Did i saw it well ?
Did I ?
CTG racing in MANUAL gears !!!!

CTG

Well, it was really manual... :D

JTK

Track is great, car is %&$?*#"3!  :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I have to agree with JTK. Have no motivation to fight for another half a second for hours.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

alanrotoi

...completely agree...

alanrotoi

Zak when you'll open the zct25, zct26 topic can you post when they ends?

Krys TOFF

Track is enjoyable.
Car is the car...
Learn how the car works well and you'll improve just like i did.

JTK

Yes, the car is not good at all, but that is the one thing about Zak's contest: When we were #1 in worldwide contesting (*sigh* - those were the good old days... :roll: ) many people copied and variied the concept (by the way, our concept was also stolen, in "former times" Lukas L?hrer had THE contest. We started, when he stopped his).

Zak was the first one, who opened a contest for all the other cars, which made it very hard for all of us used to racing the Indy in a most perfect way! So this concept was really revolutionary, even more because Zak worked really hard not only constructing tracks for special cars but also letting the Stunts drivers Skid, Helen and so on testing the tracks and commenting them in a very funny yet professional way.

I instandly liked the concept although I was - and still am - very bad racing the other cars. But by the way I realized that Stunts' possibilities were used more here than in any other contest. That's why I think Zak created the most perfect contest.

Nevertheless I have to swear these ****ing bad cars. But that's the challenge.

(Oooops, did I write too much?  :oops:  So, Zak, what about the interview?)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

First I also didn't like the other cars, I said only Indy, but then I learned to drive the other cars... they are not as bad as they seem at first. And maybe replay handling can help you, so let's drive. Or if you want to drive the Indy, watch out for ACT 04.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km