News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Unfolding story game

Started by zaqrack, December 04, 2009, 10:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Rules:

• read the sentence written in the last post of the topic
  • post a new sentence. Its contents must be connected to the previous one - the story must continue
  • you may not post again directly after yourself or the first person who posted after you

Have fun!

zaqrack

On one cold winter day, Bernie Rubber could not find his glasses in the morning.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: zaqrack on December 04, 2009, 10:16:05 AM
On one cold winter day, Bernie Rubber could not find his glasses in the morning.

Therefore, he kicked his cat's ass and said 'Bassza meg a kurva isten'. :)
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on December 04, 2009, 10:18:20 AM
Quote from: zaqrack on December 04, 2009, 10:16:05 AM

Therefore, he kicked his cat's ass and said 'Bassza meg a kurva isten'. :)

But the cat striked back by peeing on Bernie's seatbelt.

JTK

Bernie - still searching his glasses - stumbled over the cat and fell down straight with his face on Helen's belly.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

Helen woke up from the impact, looked around and wondered how did she get into Bernie's bedroom???

Gutix

Trying to find out what happened, Helen remember that she had drunk too much the night before...

Quote from: Gutix on December 07, 2009, 02:32:24 PM
Trying to find out what happened, Helen remember that she had drunk too much the night before...

While she was trying to collect all her memories from last night, the cat kicked its toy into a pálinka bottle, this headaching noise made everything clear for Helen...

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

She pushed Bernie's once again sleeping head off her belly and walked into the kitchen, where, her view dizzy with headache, she caught sight of a giant empty bowl of what must have been chili beans.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

"Oops", she thought, "why are my great red high heels in the bowl and who put them there?"
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Gutix

...when Helen pick up her cell phone, she found three missed calls from some guy named Skid.

CTG

Quote from: Gutix on December 10, 2009, 07:08:45 PM
...when Helen pick up her cell phone, she found three missed calls from some guy named Skid.

"Skid, what a sexy name" - she thought and felt like her tanga is getting wet... ;D

Immediately after these happenings, Joe Stallin's footsteps could be heard in the hall, then entering the main room and telling Helen: "Hey, b*tch, what are you looking for in my house?", being totally angry at the only famous female stuntser.

917.47 km

Gutix

"Sorry" -He said. "There is a car crashed into the front of the house. The door was open and just wanted to see that everything was fine"

Quote from: Gutix on December 10, 2009, 09:11:24 PM
"Sorry" -He said. "There is a car crashed into the front of the house. The door was open and just wanted to see that everything was fine"

"Shut up, don't talk these bullshit, this house is mine and Bernie's", Joe replied, "I'm going to call the police unless you have sex with me NOW", he followed with a strict complexion, just having finished smoking a cigarette.

917.47 km