News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports 2010

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 31, 2010, 08:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

First news from this year:

-Alba Volán ensured their playoff berth on Sunday in the Austrian Hockey League, beating Olimpija Ljubljana 5-3. Volán is in bad form though, they're dropping back off the table, it can happen that they'll only finish in 8th, which would mean playing against league number one Graz 99ers in first round.

-Pittsburgh Penguins is in mediocre form. 4th in Eastern Conference, hosting Detroit Red Wings today (re-match of last year's Stanley Cup finals). 1-0 after 2 periods for the Pens. The dirty Philadelphia Flyers is fighting for their place in the playoffs.

-France won handball ECH, Hungary was crap, they couldn't survive the first group stage...

-Spain won futsal ECH played in Hungary. Hungary was in a very tough group, we had a terrible unluck dropping out of the tournament during the group stage.

-Lindsey Vonn is still an ugly and dirty b-tch. skid off!!!

-Vegyész RC Kazincbarcika volleyball team is back in the top division in Hungary! After being expelled from top division 1,5 years ago due to financial reasons, they fought back with a young, domestic team. Now they are playing for 5th-9th place, and they are lying in 5th place! :) It's a pity, at the same time, our football team is on their way to the third division. Reason: financial problems.

BÖFF!!!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2010, 08:47:53 PM
Forever Lindsey Vonn! :P ;D

Forever Pittsburgh Penguins!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Detroit Red Wings 2-1 PS (0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 0-0, 1-0)

;D ;D ;D :-*

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on January 31, 2010, 09:18:14 PM
Quote from: CTG on January 31, 2010, 08:47:53 PM
Forever Lindsey Vonn! :P ;D

Forever Pittsburgh Penguins!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Detroit Red Wings 2-1 PS (0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 0-0, 1-0)

;D ;D ;D :-*

Dirty lucky cheater overdrafted pens, FOREVER PHILADELPHIA FLYERS, Anaheim Ducks, Washington Capitals and Detroit Red Wings!!! ;D

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 22, 2009, 04:03:35 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 22, 2009, 02:58:15 PM
Have you ever compared the best male and female tennis player - which one is more maleish...

The one on the right is better looking, but I'd still rather skid the one on the left.

Winners of Australian Open 2010... :vomit:

Argammon

Lol, I think the one on the left would skid BJ rather than the other way round.  ;D

4 years ago olympic ice hockey tournament was quite a popular topic there. Let me guess the top 4 team again for the Vancouver olympics.

Gold: Russia
Silver: Canada
Bronze: Sweden
4th place: USA

I hope I'm underrating Sweden and overrating the USA. The 3 medallist teams simply at least half a level above the others.

Next time, I'm going to predict the champions in the alpine skiing disciplines.
Other sports in which I'm interested: ski jumping, maybe nordic combined, biathlon, cross country.

In short track speed skating, Hungary has a slight chance to win a winter games medal after 30 years of break.

I'm NOT interested in: figure skating (vomiting icon), luge, bobsleigh, skeleton, snowboard, freestyle skiing, opening ceremony, picsacipös kurvas of the games...

Big BÖFF to everyone!

917.47 km

Well, without knowing if Lindsey Vonn starts or not, I'm trying to guess the olympic champions of alpine skiing in Vancouver.

Men
Downhill: Défago
Super G: Svindal
Giant Slalom: Raich
Slalom: Raich
Combined: I. Kostelic

Women
Downhill: L. Vonn
Super G: Paerson
Giant Slalom: Zettel
Slalom: Marl. Schild
Combined: M. Riesch

917.47 km

CTG

CTG

And forever Nashville Predators! :P ;D

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 12, 2010, 07:50:36 PM
Well, without knowing if Lindsey Vonn starts or not, I'm trying to guess the olympic champions of alpine skiing in Vancouver.

Men
Downhill: Défago
Super G: Svindal
Giant Slalom: Raich
Slalom: Raich
Combined: I. Kostelic

Women
Downhill: L. Vonn
Super G: Paerson
Giant Slalom: Zettel
Slalom: Marl. Schild
Combined: M. Riesch

3/3 so far, eh  ;D
I should have bet on the champions I guess  ::)...

Vonn OUT today!!!  ;D ;D ;D

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: Who is onlineAkoss Poo  22:52:50 Posting in Sports 2010.

Lindsey Vonn is a kitty. Meow! ;D :P

CTG

zaqrack