News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT105 - Mudpaw

Started by Duplode, February 08, 2010, 01:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

I propose ZCT105 to be somehow a hacking-themed track in order to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of Dstien's revolution and next-gen Stunts modding.

zaqrack

I support the idea. How do you think we should realize this?

Duplode

Not too sure at this stage, the idea just popped in my mind  :) Maybe some weird scenery/terrain allusions and a couple of Krys Toff (where are you?!) like illusion track elements would be a start. And I would be pleased to design some (optional) custom scenery if need be...  ;)

alanrotoi

Sorry about my ignorance, but who is D'stien? And what's that revolution?

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 14, 2010, 10:42:09 PM

I like your current attitude. ;D

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 14, 2010, 10:42:09 PM

1a. Norwegian pipsqueak, teammate of Mingva and Renato. Best race results: 3rd at USC (Heves), 4th at ZSC (Z99).
1b. Norwegian programmer, the most distinguished Stunts hacker to arise since Mark Nailwood.
2. Beautifully chronicled on this topic. Start halfway through the first page and carry on reading to the end (of the times  :)).

Duplode

(Changed the topic title to the actual one)

Lovely little track Mudpaw is. Almost any car could take the race, even if the slower ones are likely to have some advantage. Hopefully we will have a tighter scoreboard, the track seems to favour that.

BonzaiJoe

I'm still trying to work out the difference between Renato Biker and Gutix in their driving style. It seems quite similar. On this track, we will see who is faster in the small details - dirt corners, double corners, loop jumps... I have more faith in Renato Biker. He is a biker - he suffers for small improvements.
But we can't be quite sure.

Gutix

I have more faith in Renato too  :o  and in you

CTG

Congrats To Gutix... again... ;D

Gutix

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on March 31, 2010, 10:47:21 PM
Congrats To Gutix... again... ;D

Amusingly, Gutix has just overtaken C.T.G. at the ZakStunts medal table :D and Roy too... well, congratulations to him - and pretty solutions for the main cut, everyone.