News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

F*CK OFF SLOVAKIA ICE HOCKEY TEAM!!!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, February 25, 2010, 03:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

The topic title needs no further explanation. A lucky and weak team beat my favourites, the best hockey team in the world, Sweden.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Usrin

I should tell you that your favourites were beaten by the best team of the world, by the noble sons of the wonderful Slovakia. Maybe it's easier to accept this result if you know that.
;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

CTG

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 27, 2010, 06:15:21 PM
Not as much as Finland...

It was predictable - Olympic Games in North America, Canada vs USA will produce the highest numbers. Sport is just business.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Dicksucker Slovakia! One lucky win in order to disarm Sweden, in order to arrange the Canada-USA final. Fourth place was their destiny. Canada leads medal table with gold medals in crappy sports, doping infected sports, uninteresting sports, sports when there's the influence of a jury... typical shitty olympic games. Justice for winter olympic nations like Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Italy, Finland, France, Russia!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Usrin

F*CK OFF CANADA AND FINLAND ICE HOCKEY TEAM!!!

I think Slovakia is also a country where winter sports have strong traditions. It's a small and young country compared to the big ones in your list - therefore Slovakians could not collect a lot of medals so far, but they should be also considered as a "winter olympic nation".

Btw, Slovakia ice hockey team proved that they are members of the world's closest elite, and it wasn't a simple "lucky" victory against Sweden. SVK-CAN and SVK-FIN were also close matches, where Canada and Finland really had to do their best for a tight victory.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on March 01, 2010, 04:27:29 PM
F*CK OFF CANADA AND FINLAND ICE HOCKEY TEAM!!!

I think Slovakia is also a country where winter sports have strong traditions. It's a small and young country compared to the big ones in your list - therefore Slovakians could not collect a lot of medals so far, but they should be also considered as a "winter olympic nation".

Btw, Slovakia ice hockey team proved that they are members of the world's closest elite, and it wasn't a simple "lucky" victory against Sweden. SVK-CAN and SVK-FIN were also close matches, where Canada and Finland really had to do their best for a tight victory.

Slovakia is younger than me. :P Btw great performance by Felvidék HC! ;D