News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

AMIGA games

Started by zaqrack, April 01, 2003, 06:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

well, my Amiga 500 is just being posted to me from the corner of the country, it'll arrive i a week. I could have bought one cheaper I guess, but I dont care its still worth the price. I've downloaded around 800 disk images full of games, so I'll play all the old racing games at their best soon (Test Drive, Street Rod, Lotus 3, etc), as well with some only-amiga games, like Skidmarks.
I only need LOTS of working disks. :)

I'll inform you about the games later :)

JTK

Hi Zak,

I think I still have Stunts for Amige (Version 1.2). I once upon a time got it from somewhere but do not know if it works or how to handle the files... Are you interested?

CU, JTK

zaqrack

Thanx, but I have it, and played with it also.
Its really different in many aspects from PC stunts.
I'll make some nice screenshots if possible, and a comparing review.
Not much time to care bout stunts this week, next week will be better.

but I already grabbed the musics:

http://stunts.bsd.st/amiga/

nails

lol amiga 500 :D - ive got an amiga 500 + - and a harddrive (20 MB!!!!!) woooooooo
*heavy metal shirts aren't funny, come here boy, i'll show you funny*

alanrotoi

Hehe when I bought my AT-286 everybody said: "wow it gets a hard disk, oh my God!" It was 42MB HD space :)

BTW and the most important my dear friend Nails, play stunts, come on, go on, carry on, turn it on.....

al il professore

AT 286: that was my first PC too.

and I still play on the 42 mb hard disk of it :) but the box died when one day i unplugged the printer port while the pc was running: fatal to the mother board. No screen, no sound... death.

I went to a pc seller, he made me a 486 40 with the reliefs of the slaughter. later, this year i added a 200mo HDD on it. Unbelievable!!! And i still play stunts, falcon 3, civilization, indiana jones and the fate of atlantis, sam and max, day of the tentacle, secret of the monkey island, leisure suit larry.

:) still NO CD on it!!! i would try to plug the dvd player of my newer pc... perhaps it could work with the proper drivers. does it need a sound card to plug the cd player?

Oh my god, how old i am :) It was worth it survive the twentieth century.

My spectrum doesnt work anymore. it opens, but the keys wont type nothing on the screen. My cpc 464 works, but i dont have games. I should download some from internet and write them on cassettes to play on it. (the same with an eventual new spectrum) I need to make a wire for the tv out, for spectrum and cpc 464... i like to melt stain ;) This will be this summer project :) running again my old computers alive, with games from internet wrote on cassettes and on carbon CDs for eternity. aaaooouuuummmmm.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.