News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Car Creation Wishlist

Started by Zapper, August 24, 2010, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Select your "Top2" favourite cars that you want to make possible to drive in Stunts

Ferrari F40
3 (50%)
Ferrari Testarossa
2 (33.3%)
Lotus Esprit Turbo SE '89
3 (50%)
Toyota MR2 SuperCharged (mk1)
2 (33.3%)
KITT (TransAm Firebird'83)
3 (50%)
McLaren Honda MP4/4 (F1 car)
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 08, 2010, 04:48:29 PM

Zapper

I will create soon 1 or 2 of the most voted cars here.

2 votes per user.

Cheers

Overdrijf

The Lotus Esprit is one of the best looking cars ever. However, I'm not sure if there'd be much of a difference wit say the countach modelwise, and  have no idea which on would be most fun and most "different" to drive...

Or...

You could build Richard Hammond and we'dd mak stunts top gear.
O no, wait, there'd be no detail in such a small model.
;)

Zapper

They're all MR (Mid engine Rwd) except from KITT which is FR (Front engine Rwd).
Both MR2 and Esprit are both light weight and very 80's sharp angle style model which is good to create with less vertices and more details.
F40 is the successor of the 288GTO, so it is very similar in performance because of the power/weight ratio. But F40 is an such an icon...
Testarossa is a great looking 80's GT so it would be a ZR1 competitor.
Kitt is a great car for stunts, it is natural acrobatic car. Good for use with power bug for simulate its SPM mode.

That is my opinion, but mainly they are all cars that I could create with joy.

PS: other car that I forgot to include in this poll, a car to make pair with Porsche March Indy, the successful Marlboro McLaren Honda MP4/4. Sorry to all that already voted... I'd to reset votes.

Overdrijf

As long as you don't do anything that has a weight of 8000 pounds, an 800 HP engine and powergear in 4th and 5th gear, the Vantasy is mine. (Or should I call it turbotruck?)

You know, if I had't just finished that kart I'dd think I had something to compensate. Ah wel...

zaqrack

Duplode

For me it's Esprit and MR2... KITT would be cool as well - I think it used to be on CTG's wishlist, on the guise of providing "Knight Rider" an unique shape.

PS.: Great to see you returned, Overdrijf! I will give your kart a spin as soon as I wake from my slumber to make the Z110 listfiller  :)

Overdrijf

Quote from: zaqrack on August 25, 2010, 08:36:06 AM
this is super cool :D

It is, cars on demand. Can't wait to see how the winners turn out.

Overdrijf

Quote from: Duplode on August 25, 2010, 06:15:21 PM
For me it's Esprit and MR2... KITT would be cool as well - I think it used to be on CTG's wishlist, on the guise of providing "Knight Rider" an unique shape.

PS.: Great to see you returned, Overdrijf! I will give your kart a spin as soon as I wake from my slumber to make the Z110 listfiller  :)

Yeah, I have to do more Z110 too, try if I can stay off the bottom a little bit...
(Ah well, at least I can afford to loose against the names on that list.)

Zapper

With this poll closed and 3 cars in first place, I will have to choose one to pick first, so I begin to create the Lotus Esprit.

Duplode

Quote from: zapper on September 08, 2010, 05:03:40 PM
With this poll closed and 3 cars in first place, I will have to choose one to pick first, so I begin to create the Lotus Esprit.

At least the F40 should be relatively simple, as it is essentially an ultra-radical evolution of the GTO...

Nice results, anyway: the KITT just had to be done at one point or another, and the Esprit also was a must have (Lotus III - The Ultimate Challenge, anyone?  :))

zaqrack

Quote from: zapper on September 08, 2010, 05:03:40 PM

THE LOTUS ESPRIT IN STUNTS!!!! MY DREAM COMES TRUE!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CTG

Duplode

Quote from: zaqrack on September 08, 2010, 06:31:08 PM
THE LOTUS ESPRIT IN STUNTS!!!! MY DREAM COMES TRUE!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quote from: CTG on September 08, 2010, 10:05:38 PM
Quote from: Duplode on September 08, 2010, 05:15:05 PM
Lotus III - The Ultimate Challenge

YES!!! ;D

Judging from the levels of excitement I guess it could be a good idea for us to go all the way and also model the Lotus Elan and the M200 (or whatever that green prototype was called)   ;)

zaqrack

and modify Stunts to have 20 opponents, multiple laps and a pitstop?  ;D

Duplode

I guess the most challenging part would be the self-generating tracks...