News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Car Creation Wishlist

Started by Zapper, August 24, 2010, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Select your "Top2" favourite cars that you want to make possible to drive in Stunts

Ferrari F40
3 (50%)
Ferrari Testarossa
2 (33.3%)
Lotus Esprit Turbo SE '89
3 (50%)
Toyota MR2 SuperCharged (mk1)
2 (33.3%)
KITT (TransAm Firebird'83)
3 (50%)
McLaren Honda MP4/4 (F1 car)
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 08, 2010, 04:48:29 PM

Zapper

I think I can make the three, Esprit is on the good way with 3d modelling, and the dash is based on test drive 2 for amiga (256color) that only needs a few work to get it on.
Kitt will be the last to be done and the more time consuming.

Soon I'll start a new thread to show my work.

CTG

Overdrijf

Quote from: Overdrijf on August 24, 2010, 10:38:05 PM
As long as you don't do anything that has a weight of 8000 pounds, an 800 HP engine and powergear in 4th and 5th gear, the Vantasy is mine. (Or should I call it turbotruck?)

You know, if I had't just finished that kart I'dd think I had something to compensate. Ah wel...

On second thought this one's going to take a while, other projects are using my time (plus I really should get some serious racing done). Ah well, who cares anyway now we're getting a Lotus?

Zapper

Oh yes, the lotus is done. And next is the F40, that should be ready until chirstmas.

Zapper

F40 is ready to do some stunts ;)

the making of Kitt for Stunts would be for late, but for sure it will not be forgotten.

Duplode

RacerBG

McLaren MP4/4 is a very good idea. ;)
Stunts full crazy man with top perfomance from backwards!

Zapper

I like it too, the most dificult part about it is the dash, but I'll try to make it happen ;)

Shorty

For German pipsqueak and a funny thing: Opel Manta B
It could be easy to build this car because the shape is not too round so it fits to the graphics.
And the time the car was build fits to Stunts.

Sorry for my bad English but in this case I did not know how to write the things I want to express  ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Shorty

I draw the Manta on Paint. Seems to be quite easy. For someone who knows how to build cars ;)

@ JTK: Dein Wunsch wäre auch mal was. Aber wenn er den Dachaufsatz auch hat müsste er das Extra "Kippen" bekommen, wenn man zu schnell in eine Kurve fährt ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JTK

Definitely with the high roof! And it will not fall aside!! 8)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Shorty

Of course, it has to be realistic ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zapper

Quote from: RacerBG on July 18, 2011, 05:31:31 PM
McLaren MP4/4 is a very good idea. ;)

It's done and ready to roll on Stunts :D.
Check it out here:
McLaren Honda MP4/4.

Kitt is not forgotten, it's just on hold, but it has to get in Stunts.

Krys TOFF

New cars for the wishlist :
- V8 Supercars' Holden Commodore (3rd generation one, either VY, vZ or VE), with the Jack Daniel's livery :

- Nascar Sprint Cup car, preferably the Chevrolet Impala 42 (with the red "target" livery) of JP Montoya or the Toyota Camry that Marcos Ambrose drove before switching to Ford with RPM team this year.
Both Montoya and Ambrose (old) cars are on this picture :