News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

DICKSUCKER SERBIA WATER POLO TEAM!!!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, September 01, 2010, 06:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Finally, the Serbian curse ceased to exist on the Hungarian Olympic champion water polo team!!! Many painful losses since 2004, in most of the cases, our team was the favourite, but in vain... this time, a Hungarian team with many young and new players managed to beat a probably stronger Serbian team. Even they admitted that on that rainy Monday afternoon in Zagreb, our team played better.

Serbia-Hungary 6-9  :o

;D ;D ;D
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister on September 01, 2010, 06:40:35 AMthis time, a Hungarian team with many young and new players managed to beat a probably stronger Serbian team. Even they admitted that on that rainy Monday afternoon in Zagreb, our team played better.

History repeats itself. Today, a Hungarian team with many young and new players played 10-10 against a probably stronger Serbian team in Zagreb and won the penalty shootout 5-4, qualifying for the semi-final of the European Championship.

Dicksucker Serbia water polo team, and especially Marko Radulovic, dropping the ball while preparing for his penalty throw! ;D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Quote from: Usrin on January 12, 2024, 04:35:25 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister on September 01, 2010, 06:40:35 AMthis time, a Hungarian team with many young and new players managed to beat a probably stronger Serbian team. Even they admitted that on that rainy Monday afternoon in Zagreb, our team played better.

History repeats itself. Today, a Hungarian team with many young and new players played 10-10 against a probably stronger Serbian team in Zagreb and won the penalty shootout 5-4, qualifying for the semi-final of the European Championship.

Dicksucker Serbia water polo team, and especially Marko Radulovic, dropping the ball while preparing for his penalty throw! ;D

I was also thinking about writing a post like this. You were faster.

I rarely watch water polo nowadays. But this afternoon I decided to sit down in front of the tv and watch this game from start to end. I didn't regret it!

816.79 km

dreadnaut

I am impressed by the fact you remembered this thread after 14 years! Might have to check the match now, maybe there's something on YouTube 🤔

Usrin

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 12, 2024, 06:05:09 PMI am impressed by the fact you remembered this thread after 14 years! Might have to check the match now, maybe there's something on YouTube 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8-BPiI62No  ;)

Quote from: Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister on January 12, 2024, 04:40:49 PMI rarely watch water polo nowadays. But this afternoon I decided to sit down in front of the tv and watch this game from start to end. I didn't regret it!

We watched it from the office with my colleagues, one of whom can be considered as an expert (played in the Hungarian top league before, and got interviewed by the Hungarian sports newspaper after he moved to Norway: https://www.nemzetisport.hu/vizilabda/ferfi-vizi-geologusdoktorkent-a-vizilabdat-is-oktatja-stavangerben-2775527)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Knowing that we have already assured an Olympic berth, plus that we have come with an incomplete team (almost a B team), I dared to watch the water polo game. Despite the excitements, I was relatively calm during watching the match.

Then I dared to watch our handball ECH opening game against Montenegro... OMG
it was a thriller, I was almost continuously swearing, shouting and raging... 26-24 win for us, but to say the least, it wasn't a remedy for my relatively high blood pressure...

816.79 km

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 12, 2024, 06:05:09 PMI am impressed by the fact you remembered this thread after 14 years! Might have to check the match now, maybe there's something on YouTube 🤔

Don't be surprised.
Hungary vs Serbia (or Yugoslavia) in water polo is something like Brazil vs Argentina in football. Historically, the best two teams in water polo.

Hungarian water polo is rather "art", kinda jogo bonito.
On the other hand, Serbia prefers brute force and agressive strategy.

However, it's hard to say any rude words to Serbs. Girls are pretty, cuisine is excellent - they are my favorite "neighbours" on the map.
(For those who do not remember: my favorite ghost, B.olo Yeung was registered as a Serbian pipsqueak.)

Sidenote: in football, I prefer Croatia over Serbia - thanks to their "bronze" generation with Suker, Prosinecki, Jarni...

Sidenote #2: in water polo, the final of Olympic Games in Athens (2004) was the most cathartic sports experience for Hungarian people.

Hungary - Serbia 8-7 (2-3, 3-2, 0-2, 3-0)

Probably the most exciting final and the strongest HUN & SRB teams ever... Clash of Giants...

dreadnaut

Thanks for the context @CTG, and for the link @Usrin 👍🍿

Literal popcorn, almost overflowed

You cannot view this attachment.

Cas

Months since I've had popcorn. I think I should implement this :P
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Serbs must not like us nowadays. We have beaten them in first football (ECH qualifiers), then in water polo (ECH 1/4 finals), and now in handball (ECH group stage match)! Just in a few months period.  :D

816.79 km