News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Lotus Esprit Turbo SE

Started by Zapper, September 10, 2010, 11:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapper

Hi Stunters!

Two days ago I started the buiding of the Lotus Esprit Turbo SE '89.

Here are the corresponding specs to this model:

DOCH Inline-4 2174cc 264hp
0-60 in 4.7s
Top speed :165mph
weight: 2929lb/1329kg

After a few hours of work the Lotus got it's shape for car showroom

Overdrijf

Where are the fins? And the weapons? And the little sticker warning you not to hammer the window? [/Sorry, perhaps I do need to see less action movies.] ;)

Looks cool.

Duplode

Beautiful!

Quote from: Overdrijf on September 10, 2010, 11:50:48 AM
Where are the fins? And the weapons? And the little sticker warning you not to hammer the window? [/Sorry, perhaps I do need to see less action movies.] ;)

Yep - be absolutely sure to at least include a white colour  :)

Zapper

If all that stuff come in stock version, I had to put them too :P

Yes, white and british racing green ;)

Zapper

After some "hard" work in 2 days a month ago with the 3d shape, this week I finalize the dash and the performance specs, so at last I can declare tha the Esprit is ready to go!

I has a good handling and has also some control over drift. the performance is comparable with the NSX but it has the turbo "punch" that improves the 0-60mph mark. It was fine tuned as allways with the great CarTest simulation program.
The dash was made from a Lotus Esprit dash bitmap of the "TestDrive 2 The Duel" Amiga version(that has 256colors) and edited to match some real photos.

Some screenshots of the "British racing green" and the "007 white" paint jobs, the dash and in game 3d model and finally the download on the bottom.

I hope you all enjoy it ;)

Duplode

Possibly the prettiest/cleanest model to date, great work! The handling behaviour has its own interesting nuances too... it should give the Skyline some good competition, by the way  ;) Also, I just made it available from Southern Cross, alongside with my car swapping tool.

zaqrack

Daniel3D

I don't know if the COVID pandemic has had something to do with it.
But a lot has happened here since then.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)