News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I realised something...

Started by Overdrijf, September 14, 2010, 09:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdrijf

Last year I was a member of the (unfortunately shortlived) stunts team Crashper's domination. Both me and Friker were made moderators of our subforum. In fact, when I checked a few days ago, those were still the settings. Now, getting on board with Cork (which is great, but I'm drifting off topic) has naturally got me kicked out of te Crashper forum. Since Friker has been a short time member of the crew before me, he's probably unable to see the Crashper board too. So that part of the forum actually has no moderators now. Not that it needs any or something, but it is kind of an awkward situation, the only people that get thrown off the board are the moderators. ;)

CTG

Dual membership? I have the access to Damage and also to Looping forum...

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on September 14, 2010, 10:00:39 PM
I have the access to Damage and also to Looping forum...

Yep; Overdrijf should probably be given a similar status (as "legacy moderator"), at least until Friker returns and reforms the team (quite unlikely in any case - and even if that happened it would likely be with a new name and different members).

Overdrijf

Indeed, it's only a problem if the team becomes active again, for instance if Ice and/or HTE (and/or Friker of course) ever returns. If that happens new moderators can be appointed. I don't think the current situation is a problem, I did think "hey, that's funny".

zaqrack

there is always a global moderator (thats me  8))

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on September 16, 2010, 09:14:28 AM
All hail our global moderator!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

alanrotoi

Overdrijf

Quote from: zaqrack on September 16, 2010, 09:14:28 AM

Stopping spam, all over the world.

Global moderater, playing now in a theater near you.

CTG