News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Brazilian mini-meeting...

Started by Duplode, September 29, 2010, 03:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

...in São Paulo, attended by Renato Biker and Duplode. We spent this afternoon talking about Mathematics, Life, the Universe... and also a bit of Stunts, of course. After having quite a fight with Renato's laptop to make DOSBox work properly we managed to have some fun with live racing. It was not a proper live race, just the two of us taking turns fooling around at Z110 with a P962 and NoRH while trying to adapt to using the numpad arrows, for the regular arrow keys on his laptop were way too "sticky" and laggy). Though I did not keep the scores, after several amusing warm-ups and spectacular failures we both settled on the range of low 1:22 - high 1:21.

For the records, here is a pic taken at the University grounds. If you haven't seen any pic of either of us I am the one on the left. It's a bad photo self-taken by a bad photographer (that is, me) with a bad camera, but you get the idea. And, as a bonus, the long-lost Z69 winning replay, which will of course be added to the next edition of the Competition Archive.

CTG

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;D Why didn't you invite Dark Chaser and Vamologocomisso?

zaqrack

* zaqrack pressed the like button about 100 times.

Great!

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on September 29, 2010, 07:33:21 AM
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;D Why didn't you invite Dark Chaser and Vamologocomisso?

They are probably at the foot of the Serra do Mar, lying on the beach  :) This was more of an impromptu thing, made possible because Renato has moved northwards to São Paulo for his M.Sc.

BonzaiJoe

How wonderful :) I love that picture too. Little did bystanders know they were in the presence of their country's two greatest Stunts stars.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Cool!!! Next time tell all of us to come and join you! :-)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

There's a suspicious silence about WSM-s or any small international pipsqueaks between Stunts meetings recently. After bouncing back from the financial and mental breakdown, and I could again afford travelling to a WSM, there's no possibility to do it in Europe - zero motivation from others, they tend to live their own lives... But it's good to hear that the drivers in South America are gathering live like we did in the golden age (2004-05). If only the drivers from the two continents could meet each other once... Btw, I'm drinking a wine from South America tonight, a Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile.  :)

Btw I thought Duplode is the other guy, taking into consideration that he is 3/8 Polish. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Duplode

Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 30, 2010, 11:38:13 PM
Btw I thought Duplode is the other guy, taking into consideration that he is 3/8 Polish. :)

Not a bad assumption at all - I guess Renato Brodzinski has a slighly higher ratio than myself  :)

CTG

CTG

BonzaiJoe

CTG

BonzaiJoe

In that case we will compete on the CTG memorial track, everyone driving auto transmission, lots of ghosts on the scoreboard and a minimum rule of 10 forum/news posts per replay sent.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 04, 2011, 05:15:25 PM
In that case we will compete on the CTG memorial track, everyone driving auto transmission, lots of ghosts on the scoreboard and a minimum rule of 10 forum/news posts per replay sent.

Sounds great.