News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

new cars for 2011

Started by zaqrack, October 12, 2010, 09:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which car should be the 15th?

Toyota Sprinter Trueno
0 (0%)
Toyota Corolla
1 (11.1%)
Kart
4 (44.4%)
Xylocaine XF
0 (0%)
Ferrari F40
4 (44.4%)
I want more than 15! Let's have them all!
0 (0%)
ZR1 GT3
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 05, 2010, 02:31:32 PM

Overdrijf

Last day of voting!

(Yes, I realise that from my personal viewpoint it is a bad idea to post a reminder when already tied for first place, but hey, more votes might lead to more happy pipsqueaks, and that's the goal of the poll.)

Duplode

It's funny how every serious poll held here seems to end in a draw...  :D

zaqrack

I have a proposal:

The kart will be the 15th car, and if case the F40 is finished in time and meets the expectations, we will have a 16th :)

Overdrijf

For you Zak, I'm breaking out my favorite smiley:

16 cars!

Jeeh for an extra ferrari!

Who knows, this may even lead to Crashper finally winning a race, even though it's in a different form. ;)

Overdrijf

Quote from: Duplode on October 21, 2010, 01:54:01 PM
Just an extra observation: with 16 cars it might be a good idea to change the bonus system a bit in order to slow down the growth of the coefficients (maybe changing the progression from 2...4 to 1...3).

It could even be changed down more, just 1 and 2 or something. The bonusses will change less and that leads to more cars having a fighting chance in the average race. Of course some cars are better suited for some tracks than others, so it will never be completely fair, but still...

The downside is that with more cars having a chance, you don't force people as much to pick a different type of car ones in a while. if you want to encourage using as many different cars as possible, the percentages should stay a bit bigger.

CTG

SuperBrian

Oh I see I'm too late for voting, but I guess that means 16 cars.. ;D
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Overdrijf

Quote from: SuperBrian on November 11, 2010, 11:10:48 PM
Oh I see I'm too late for voting, but I guess that means 16 cars.. ;D
for Brian being too late! ;)

alanrotoi

I would add Contest Car 0.9 and Melange :)