News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Trujillo

Started by Shoegazing Leo, April 02, 2003, 03:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

A New track, shorter than the others...

Awaiting your comments...

Krys TOFF

Trujillo...
A nice track, with many crossroads that avoid SC.
Trujillo...
I know that name, that's for sure !
Trujillo...
YES ! I remember now !

Krys TOFF

Krys TOFF

Krys TOFF

SUICIDAL IS ON THE SCENE...

Krys TOFF

Krys TOFF

3, 2, 1, ACTION !!!

Krys TOFF

Ahahahah...
Does anyone knows the answer now ?
Who is Trujillo ?

I'll give you another tip : his 1st name is Robert.

I'm sure Akoss knows the answer.

Krys TOFF

Well, it seems nobody knows the answer :(
Or cares ! :cry:

I'll tell you : he was bassist of Suicidal Tendencies (ST), and also of The Infectious Grooves, both with Mike "Cyco Miko" Muir as singer.

I saw him a few times at different ST live performance (around 10 years ago  :!: I was young in these days... :? ), and he was really impressive, playing bass with "tapping" for 2 hours !
I don't know what he is doing now...

The posts "Lights... Camera..." and so on were the beginning of a song of ST called "Send me your money".
A good song against american televangelists.

This song is on the best album of ST : "Lights, Camera, Revolution".
Highly recommended !

BonzaiJoe

You're just trying to get more posts :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Nonononono
It was a real question but nobody was interested. :(
OK, I admit I could have make one post for the song beginning instead of a post for each sentence, but that's all. :wink:

al il professore

okay now who was Sid viscious?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

okay now getting more posts is also called discussing on a forum, dumber. U always are the first to notice its for making more posts. I am on the verge to believe your main activity here is to notice who does what and what was done by who. Its like the godfather, without the power that goes with it. better give another lap on z24, on chicago, on what the skid track u shorten your day on than telling nonsense on this forum. On the day when u said something more interesting, a blonde will ask me at first sight to give her the good old in out in out.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

grrr  :twisted:  warf warf gggrrrrr

Krys TOFF

As young Anakin Skywalker said in Star Wars I after winning the race...

I'm ONE ! I'm ONE!