News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Country tracks

Started by CTG, January 29, 2007, 01:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

You can... Go to the track editor and press Shift+F1
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Or download trackblaster :
- go to ZakStunts : http://stunts.mine.nu/zakstunts
- select "downloads" in the left menu
- click on trackblaster name at the bottom of the page, in the "utilities" part.

F1 to F10 for elements (like with ingame editor, except that multiple squares elements are divided into simple squares).
Space bar to toggle between hill and water elements.

This editor allow you to create also quite funny tracks with lots of graphic bugs due to the game vector graphics engine, and also roads on water. If you do so, don't try to modify your track using in-game editor, simply load it and run it. Else, the in-game editor will delete all racing part over water except elevated roads.

Go, create, and share with us your creations. ;)

StuntingHoschte

ok, now i am up to the challenge making unique landscapes and well lets see

i work on one simple track(scenery not complete) then making a new track with cool landscapes
5h1t, thats helluva fast, i wont drive it again

Overdrijf

Up!

Good times, good times... ;)

alanrotoi

In 4dsl the tracks were a consecutive big map of 6 parts.
I remember there were beginner tracks just to be attractive to the most quantity of people possible.
By the way, this is the landscape of 2003's competition. I can't find 2004's, were "born" pipsqueaks like Aburaf and so many others!
the order is:

2 1
4 3
6 5

Overdrijf

That looks pretty cool. Next time make them overlap, so you have several half tracks crossing the one you're driving. ;)

A bit closer to the original topic: the maps are less than 2*2(*2)km, so a country really doesn't fit. Perhaps we'dd be better of recreating a park (Central park? Or the one in Budapest?) or a small island or a harbor (or a level from another game) or something.

Of course that does take out most of the fun (if not all) of the recognisable shape, so you're basically back to a normal map.