News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International STUNTS meeting

Started by Mingva, August 21, 2003, 01:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

Alain wrote: "from today. i cant play in competition anymore, like pershing II, roy, nailwood, alanrotoi, bismark, cap, inavoeg, i am becoming a stunts god. Of course i will not be a member of orion team anymore, and orion team will go on without me. i guess lots of you are happy i am leaving. dont worry, i wont come back nagging you on/off track."

Alain, you're simply a lying dirty cheater.  :evil:

Usrin
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

al il professore

yes, that's me.

but the real problem is my average speed on/off track :) too fast for you.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

Zak's time is also too fast for me, but I don't have any problem with him. That's all I can say.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

Wow, I'm so surprised you're back... I almost died from the shock. I think you almost convinced me for about 1 thousandth of a second... no wait, you didn't...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

trying to make me the evil himself huuuu? the king of hell huuuu? i get you. see you there. in hell.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

al il professore

be my guest, i am digging your throne under the main lava spring

zaqrack

it's actually fun to see we started to plan the meeting almost exactly one year before it has happened :)

JTK

...and most astonishing: IT HAPPENED! Glad, I've been there  :D

BonzaiJoe

Yes, it really was quite amazing... it's already beginning to seem like a dream to me  :roll:

Krys TOFF

Zak, I think this topic should be transfered into "Stunts meeting 2004" main topic. :idea:

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on August 30, 2003, 08:07:13 PM
Alain wrote: "from today. i cant play in competition anymore, like pershing II, roy, nailwood, alanrotoi, bismark, cap, inavoeg, i am becoming a stunts god. Of course i will not be a member of orion team anymore, and orion team will go on without me. i guess lots of you are happy i am leaving. dont worry, i wont come back nagging you on/off track."

Alain, you're simply a lying dirty cheater.  :evil:

Usrin

LOL, Usrin was really mad. :D