News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The announcement

Started by CTG, December 02, 2010, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

may I modify my  reply? I will be the one replying on most of the post you create :)

Argammon

This thread was an interesting read. To bad the community is dead nowadays. I would not have raced though.

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on October 13, 2011, 12:16:59 AM
This thread was an interesting read. To bad the community is dead nowadays. I would not have raced though.

Backgammon. Again.

Argammon

Quote from: CTG on October 13, 2011, 08:36:32 AM

Backgammon. Again.

I bet you missed me!  :'( :'( :'(

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on October 13, 2011, 11:25:03 AM

Backgammon. Again.

Nice try... but nope. :P ;D

Argammon

Quote from: CTG on October 13, 2011, 12:36:28 PM

Backgammon. Again.

Aww damn. Buttt I am sure Krys must have missed me! I am sure, am I?  :o

zaqrack

well we also miss Krys, so it is hard to tell :D

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on October 13, 2011, 05:41:41 PM

Tell a word and he'll come back with a song.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Argammon on October 13, 2011, 02:41:44 PM
Quote from: CTG on October 13, 2011, 12:36:28 PM

Backgammon. Again.

Aww damn. Buttt I am sure Krys must have missed me! I am sure, am I?  :o
Honestly...? No. Your arrogance always annoyed me, that's a fact. I don't say it to be aggressive or start any argument, it's just a feeling I have that I can't get rid of. Anyway, congrats for your diploma Argammon, well done.
But I miss Alain or Diesel Joe and will miss Mark (even if Mark and I are still in contact on another game).

Regarding Stunts racing, I tried to come back but I lost my DOSBox parameters that worked for Stunts on my desktop computer and so I have a non-fluent gameplay, making the game impossible to be played properly (it lags a lot). As it took me numerous attempts and time to find those settings some years ago, I never found the motivation to do all the tests/settings changes again to make Stunts playable again... :-[

Quote from: CTG on October 13, 2011, 09:28:13 PM
Quote from: zaqrack on October 13, 2011, 05:41:41 PM

Tell a word and he'll come back with a song.
So, you're back ? With a new nickname I like a lot (Dexter Morgan, I love that TV show, really, that's one of my top 3 nowadays with Breaking Bad and True Blood 8)). So, I supposed that having a forum free of "Böff" messages was just a dream, right ?  :P ;D

And about word/song lyric game, honestly, I'm not sure I can keep it as nowadays I almost listen only melodic metal (Within Temptation, Epica or derivates) or Japanese rock, indie rock or metal (Uplift Spice, The Back Horn, Stereopony, Brahman, 8Otto, Maximum the Hormone, ...). And I don't speak a word of Japanese so only melodic metal remains.  :D

Duplode

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 29, 2011, 02:07:59 AM
Regarding Stunts racing, I tried to come back but I lost my DOSBox parameters that worked for Stunts on my desktop computer and so I have a non-fluent gameplay, making the game impossible to be played properly (it lags a lot). As it took me numerous attempts and time to find those settings some years ago, I never found the motivation to do all the tests/settings changes again to make Stunts playable again... :-[

Hey Krys, have you tried the example configurations in http://wiki.stunts.hu/index.php/DOSBox ? It covers a reasonably wide range of PC specs; I suspect there is a fair chance of some of them working with yours.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 29, 2011, 02:07:59 AM
So, I supposed that having a forum free of "Böff" messages was just a dream, right ?  :P ;D

böff

Friker

Quote from: CTG on September 13, 2011, 03:07:04 PM
I don't like car hacking at all. On one hand: yes, it's fun to make and try them - and I also know how much work is behind a new car. But on the other hand it kills something from the original spirit of Stunts, at least for me (and for Akoss too, as far as I know).

What am I reading? You have lying hard-coded in your veins. :)

---

This whole thread is.. too big. It should be sticky, definitely. So many thoughts, so many opinions - this is a very nice reading. Surprisingly, I don't have any stance (only many thoughts in my mind). I did not notice any difference when I came back in Jan 2012 (ok I miss BJ racing regularly - ha was a big hero for me :) - and I noticed Mark has leaved us) so this thing does not affect this decaying community so much. I would like to see many of pipsqueaks in the track again and I like the hobby idea (we should stay with stunts - participating from time to time but not to leave definitely). :)

alanrotoi

So Dexter Morgan was a ghost too?

Duplode

Not really, as everybody knew he was CTG from the start. It was rather like the Mingva/Paradisio nick change, except it only lasted one race.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on February 02, 2013, 05:38:56 AM
Not really, as everybody knew he was CTG from the start. It was rather like the Mingva/Paradisio nick change, except it only lasted one race.

To avoid using this name: if you see Corundum on the scoreboard, it's me... (my legendary ghost at receptura.hu - am I right, Mr. Poo? ;D)