News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts Championship 2011

Started by CTG, December 18, 2010, 02:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So?

yes
1 (14.3%)
no
1 (14.3%)
skid ya' CTG!
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 5

BonzaiJoe

I'm not going to race in USC again.
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

I've had fun racing USC in the past, but it's certainly not gonna happen again after the latest scandal.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Fake news. I just wondered how fast will BJ or Rotoi react. :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It's a pity for the inactiveness of last competition trial (before the scandal), I was trying to take it seriously, but with 3-5 pipsqueaks... Is there really no need for a regular competition (at least with a given car on each track, without cheat cars and stupid time corrections...)?

But as for the fail of competition restart (I do not believe in the 100% fakeness of the 'news'), I'm not surprised.

What can a natural pipsqueak do then?
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

Duplode

A new classic style competition could be fun, but I have doubts on whether it would gain momentum right now (prove us wrong, pipsqueaks!).

Quote from: CTG on March 01, 2012, 03:38:11 PM
replays will be available even during the race (in video format)

That's an interesting idea for some kinds of special events like [secret SCRD plans suppressed  ;)]

CTG

Official announcement: that season won't ever be finished. Champion of the "4 race special event" is Duplode, followed by Akoss Poo and AbuRaf 70. Late congratulations!

I would like to start a new competition with the above mentioned rules (high LTB, public replays) OR simply a new USL with 6 or 8 pipsqueaks (I won't participate).