News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 2011

Started by zaqrack, January 21, 2011, 11:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When should ZakStunts 2011start?

1st of February
6 (60%)
1st of March
0 (0%)
I don't care, will not join.
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 28, 2011, 11:37:36 PM

zaqrack

The site was prepared for 2011. New cars were added to the system, and the code was updated where it was necessary. I also introduced the track display code written by caesar. Possibly I will also code an automating replay archive system, but it depends on my free time.

In any case, the competition is ready to go. Would like it to start with february, or should we keep March, as planned? Vote is open until the 28th!

zaqrack

Let me not some changes in the rules:

- As promised, we have three new cars: The Ferrari F40, the Lotus Esprit and the Superkart. The Ford Ranger is out of the league.
- Due to the increase in the number of cars, coefficients will not raise by +2/+3/+4 but +1/+2/+3.
- The time zone will not change.
- Track deadlines change. Up to now it was 20:00 on the last day of each month. In 2011 the deadline will be 23:59 on the day BEFORE the last day of the month. This will guarantee a timely update from China and new tracks should be always available on the 1st day of the new month. 

I guess that's all. Comments are welcome as always. 

Duplode

If it is OK for you February would be best. No objections if you still want to go ahead with the special event idea though  :)

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

AbuRaf70

Zak...  yo voté por el comienzo en FEBRERO...   me olvidé postear...!!!
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

zaqrack

this looks like a clear vote. I will prepare to start the competition on Feb 1!

Gutix

SuperBrian

February is good, looking forward for the new season..  8)
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

AbuRaf70

De acuerdo Zak...  comenzamos en febrero entonces...!!!!!
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

Just noticed the bonuses for the new season are now disclosed. Nice to see the values for the Kart and the F40 suggest they will occupy an unexplored performance band...