News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Csongrád (USC 68)

Started by CTG, February 27, 2011, 09:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Poo won by strong mediorce gap according to the USC stats. Congratulations...

Duplode

Congratulations to Akoss! If I'm not mistaken this is the first of his race victories that I have had the honour of witnessing  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Thank you very much!  ;)

I also think it is the first time you saw my name first on a scoreboard where you are listed as well. We had only a few races together, in 2005 I retired due to woman affairs, I came back in the summer, but suspended my career again due to computer problems. I returned in 2008, but after only 2 ZakStunts races, my hand got injured. Last year, I returned for 6 races in the USL. With Baja is the 9th, I guess it was only the 10th race between us. Sorry, I like regular competitions: only original cars (plus maybe Melange and Skoda sometimes, which were used even in the Golden Era, 2002-03), and my valid time is not a calculated one, it is the time what I've driven.

It smells like a record to win a track after 6 years of break (my last victory was in 2005). Statsmen, what do you say?

Interesting to succeed with the Countach. I've only won before with the good handling cars (IMSA, Indy, one with the Melange). Now I've done it with the car which have the worst handling (Countach is my least favourite car in the race). If it had happened in 2003, it would have boosted my career in an other direction. Knowing that I'm available to win with any of the cars... Now I guess it's too late. The competitions are not like some years ago, the community is not as enthusiastic as it was some years ago, the big dogs are sleeping... I'm also lazy, but as it seems, I'm hungry sometimes for an opportunistic bite.  ;)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km