News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Eperjes (USC 69)

Started by CTG, April 03, 2011, 09:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Start delayed  - it seems I have lumbago or something more serious spine problem at the moment.  :-\

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ooh it sounds bad... the disease first; and the fact that I feel myself in good shape, one of the favourite cars is coming on a track which is built by me, too...

First track whose city name is outside current Hungarian borders in this season (called Presov now, situated in Slovakia).
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Track name: Eperjes
Designer: Akoss Poo
Car: Porsche March Indy
Difficulty: 4.5/5
ISA/IRC length: 4.1 miles
Deadline: 29th April 2011, 23:59

Not a short one...

The race is on! Not the track which I really like, but it is a very challenging one. Well, 4.5/5 is at least its difficulty, but it still can be entertaining.

629.09 km

CTG

Everybody is afraid of the mighty poo? :D

Duplode

With some serious racing this track can get really interesting. Too bad I probably won't have nowhere near the time to make a truly strong lap, but let's see what happens. First replay just submitted...  ;)

CTG

Not that crappy track anyway. Especially not from a poo. ;D :P

Quote from: CTG on April 10, 2011, 08:22:07 PMNot that crappy track anyway.

Typical reaction after somebody has just found a good trick.  ;D :P Am I right?  ::)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 11, 2011, 09:58:40 AM
Quote from: CTG on April 10, 2011, 08:22:07 PMNot that crappy track anyway.

Typical reaction after somebody has just found a good trick.  ;D :P Am I right?  ::)

Whatever the real answer is, I will say: "NO! :P"

AbuRaf70

Hola CTG:

Los días 17 y 18 te envié dos replays y no pusiste ninguno en la tabla de posiciones.

Los recibiste...?
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

CTG

AbuRaf: yes, I got them - unfortunately I had no time to update these days (worked like a dog last week - not like Rotoi :D; left the city for 2 days, now I'm working again... :-\). I'm going to update the site in the evening. Thanks for the patience and sorry for the delay!

Official news: since I have a semi-serious hand injury at the moment (annoying accident during the weekend trip, resulting a large and deep scratch on my palm), it's more than likely that I won't improve to the deadline. There's only a slight chance to find the motivation and the right position without pain in my hand to make a non-listfiller...

CTG

Motivation came back, here is my final replay. ;)

CTG

Is it worth to keep up a competition with 5 pipsqueaks? :-\