News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Abidjan

Started by alanrotoi, March 17, 2003, 06:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

It's not only a matter of time. It's motivation, skill, sometimes the luck...etc

al il professore

never pray the odds. trust your driving fingers. Accelerate with the dedo grande to humiliate adversaries.

Edited by Mingva
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

hi , im totally dissapointed, i dont know what the hell happened, i send 2 replays after the 1.39:25, one was 1.38:30, never posted, and a final 1.37:25 never posted too. i dont know what happen there, but the true is that i cant do anything now, im totally sure that i send them, but now ill have to stay quiet and start the next race without my 8 position, what a mess see ya!!!!

al il professore

hey mingva u are not very kind with democracy... why do you delete insultive posts? huuuu? I drawed a wonderful thing and he edited it
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

pArAnO

I drive more than 3 hours per track...

but 3 good hours is more than necessary to optimize a track(with rh).. to your limits(skills). oh, and a good teammate :wink: