News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Chicago

Started by pArAnO, April 17, 2003, 04:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

what is sincerity?

Stupid question :P
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

It's a feature of the good people

al il professore

can u explain the word 'good'

i know, untrustful, lyer, fooling people, selling rotten fish, but what is 'good' ?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Good people: Those who will go to Stunts Valhalla we the time will come.

al il professore

ah no

#fatal error#
$blue screen of the death$
error 404

STUNTS VALHALLA: the place where those who have fight evil to the death will come :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I just did 1:18.15 without replay handling. How could you be much faster??? :shock:
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

BonzaiJoe

What can I say? Don't be too careful, just try again when you crash... you need patience...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

patience? my dick! u can edit this word ming.

When i took part on live events, i was so dumb i don't understand why. Those are bunch of liers. By 'No replay handling' competition, hear believe me if you are dumb.

I dont understand how this lie could last so long time. Only juank23 is a nonrh driver. and many of u should try to be inspired by him. come on i am disgusted. just if you had so good times it would mean u play with another darkest cheating method. Its not i cant do it so i spit, because i drove norh laps but with human results. And noone here is a god. The only one i consider as a superduper driver, up the limits of normal ones is alanrotoi. MAN he put me at ten seconds on the second place!!! not one second but TEN SECONDS IN A MONTH WHERE I DROVE MY BEST EFFORT EVER.

BonzaiJoe

Sorry Alain, I'm afraid you're just not such a good noRH-driver... try to smoke a little less pot...
But we can't be quite sure.

juank 23

hey thanx for trusting me, but i think that you should trust the others too. look, ive tried this track like half an hour, and my best time without RH was 1:17.20, so if i use auto, and bonzai and parano use manual, their times are good to be withou RH, so try to trust them, i posted some time an idea of running a track for 15 days with auto, and without RH, maybe some day the other guys accept and we can see clearly who has the best driving hability, maybe it would be you, why not, the problem here is that some guys like mr. Alan Rotoi and Bonzai, have a lot of talent with their driving habilities, and have even greater habilities using RH, so if we could connect this to all the drivers, just for 15 days we can see who is who at stunts, best regards from Juank 23

alanrotoi

El Se?or Rotoi accepts the duel Don Juank23. I drove a 1:16.55 wihtout RH and manual. I'll try with auto gear and send it to IRC.
I still remember you did it very well in LeStunts project....

Do you have your passport in rules? Ok, see you in Chicago.

BTW, good luck and fair play ;)

al il professore

THIS IS OBVIOUS

Alanrotoi IS juank23

juanko IS Alanrotoi!!!!!!

I GOT THE PROOF now, many clues indicated that but now its obvious:

when the so called juanko poster said: Mr Alanrotoi, it means that the real poster was so obsessed by his own image that he couldnt help honouring his name.

I am waiting for public apologizes now.

About the problem of RH. I am not alone to know you are all liers.

how come Alanrotoi confides he did a time at 1.17 with no RH? this one HATES no rh and never plays without RH.

DREAM:

I am a texan oil multi millionaire with no occupation at all right now and lots of dead prez to spend. I phone and mail during three months to gather all-time competition stuntsers  and make them join the first no replay handling world stunts conference. Rules: during one day, every participant drives on a track, IRC rules, and without RH, everything surveyed by Alvyda Gvozdas. At the end of the day, the final podium is Juanko, Alain, Pershing II because they were the only one who didnt lie (at first to themselves) about their abilities without RH

alanrotoi

Can you explaint it again?  :lol:

al il professore

this kind of thing if u dont smoke, u dont catch it.

children! dont use GROG

juank 23

hi guys, alan ok, try it hard without RH and auto, im waiting for it, and alain what do you mean by saying juank is alan, and alan is juank?????, what do you want to say, and what do you think about running in auto and without Rh