News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Chicago

Started by pArAnO, April 17, 2003, 04:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i will race in norh and auto gear if you send me a photo of you in fishnets. remember i am a gay ;)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

pArAnO

I managed to do 1:16:85 wihout rh, auto. Good time Juank, hard to beat!

juank 23

hi parano, thanx for taking part, and yes, im trying very hard to set a faster lap, but im having problems because i cant, instead i think i can be faster if play for two days more, continue practicing it would be cool, and to alain, hey man, i think ill have to pay a high cost for my joke, read this words IT WAS A JOKE, YOU ARE NOT A GAY,  happy, now take for helmet and start driving without rh and auto, best regards Juank 23

pArAnO

Quote from: "juank 23"hi parano, thanx for taking part, and yes, im trying very hard to set a faster lap, but im having problems because i cant...

1:15:40 , I managed to get the 6th in the tunnel :D

al il professore

okay i will show you what is able to do a gayish driver in a dark tunnel
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

MINGVA WHERE ARE THE RESULTS??? I came to comp. room so early to catch the results but they are nowhere and I'll travel home soon, so I'll only know the results on Tuesday. Shame on you.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

Mingva

SORRY :oops:

It's because of late deadline (24:00 GMT = 3:00 in Lithuania).

Note:  from next race (16 May) deadline will be changed to 21 GMT :!:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

ah ah results are out but i'm not satisfied with the time difference between bonz and me :evil:
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

al il professore

ahahah... satisfaction? There is no satisfaction in the cruel world of stunts. Never winning, always fighting evil, lies, cheats.

But you should be satisfied with the things you can master in stunts, and impressed by the things they can master. Try to max out things in life, its boring to see you a last step before the podium man.

(i am satisfied with every single result in IRC, because it is the hardest competition on earth, when you are in the points in IRC, you are a stunts master. I AM SO HAPPY WITH FOUR POINTS without cheating :D)

pArAnO

Quote from: "al il professore"without cheating :D)

and I'm serious, how someone can cheat on a strunt competition with rh?

al il professore

what? what? do you feel concerned :)

pArAnO

Quote from: "al il professore"what? what? do you feel concerned :)

:roll:  easy and useless

BonzaiJoe

Congratulations to Meganium for another fine double-victory. Parano come to Zak's competition :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i think he does not feel concerned by zack competition

pArAnO

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Congratulations to Meganium for another fine double-victory. Parano come to Zak's competition :D

thanks,

and thanks for the invitation... but, you know..  :wink: