News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Chicago

Started by pArAnO, April 17, 2003, 04:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

df

there haven't been shortucts on zaks comp for ages.
check last 2 winning replay and new track.
that's no excuse anymore

pArAnO

Quote from: "df"there haven't been shortucts on zaks comp for ages.
check last 2 winning replay and new track.
that's no excuse anymore

:roll: annoying...

can I just participate in ONE competition, because I prefer ALL the rules from THIS competition, without always being asked why I don't participate in the wonderfull and perfect Zak competition?

you prefer Zak? wow. I prefer Irc, that's it.

and NO, I'll not participate in more than one competition. no time, no fun for me.

:arrow: oh, to al il prof... I can now presume that your answer to my post will be pointless, useless, stupid, or completely irrevelant, as usual. so, don't take of your precious time for me.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "pArAnO":arrow: oh, to al il prof... I can now presume that your answer to my post will be pointless, useless, stupid, or completely irrevelant, as usual. so, don't take of your precious time for me.

Amen
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

:lol:  one's religion cant be against his beliefs, or orientation :)

I dont like zakstunts, this competition is biased, its always the same that are winning, protected by a mafia. Who are the team members of corks? who made some funny mistakes on appropriate times?? who who?

I like equally IRC, zak, and all the competition that you dont even know about :) I am a competition organizator too, and the more active member of this community :) everything else make me happier, because its amusingly demonstrating how dumb are some stunts drivers :) My favorite personality is alanrotoi, because i like dogs...

It's about time new persons came to change the air, sometime it stinks around here.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

I will only earn some respect off track when i beat you all on track and this will be the coolest respect: fear.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

<- everybody soon will fear this smile

al il professore

if only stunts gods permit it

BonzaiJoe

I fear that I will fall asleep reading your stoned spam.
But we can't be quite sure.

pArAnO

Quote from: "al il professore"I will only earn some respect...

no, you won't, you can't.

al il professore

ferme ta gueule parano

pArAnO

Quote from: "al il professore"ferme ta gueule parano

stay polite little boy

al il professore

try to beat my time krrrr

do you copy krrr

Papa Alpha Romeo Alpha November Oscar kkkrrrr

do you copy krrr

Orion leading krrr

Krys TOFF

Mingva, please add a link here to the original Excel file of Chicago's analysis to allow people to see the graphs.
Thx.

Mingva

Quoteadd a link here to the original Excel file of Chicago's analysis
ah, yes. I almost forgot it  :oops: There it is - detailed Chicago analysis :arrow: