News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Chat/stunt/efnet server -->problem!

Started by pArAnO, April 18, 2003, 10:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pArAnO

irc.inet.tele.dk isnt working here, I can't connect since 2-3-4 weeks. ..

Any other good efnet server??

Thanx!

pArAnO!

alanrotoi

Mingva

I'm always using Amsterdam EFNet server. It's the fastest :D

Krys TOFF

I always use the danish one : irc.inet.tele.dk, or the nederland one.
I live near Paris but I ALWAYS have problems with the french server :!:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Lol, I live 2 km from the danish server, but it's slow for me :D I always use the dutch server instead...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

why is there a speed problem when u connect to a nearby server? here isnt the irc FAQ forum,

but it should be a low ping? is there a link?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I hate this chat. I'm disconnected again and cannot rejoin for half an hour now. This is the only day this week when I can join the chat so I'm very angry. Damn the chat.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

be sure u dont miss nothing: u miss only some insults from me. we are talking about the new rule on imsacup, and

about your sister's profile. I think its light. I want matter.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Again no chat this evening. Why?
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

install mirc or a irc program on a disk or a cd and bring it with you