News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

I'm back!

Started by Cas, January 12, 2009, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

People who remember me... I'm back!
I don't really have a lot of time, but I'd like to participate with what I can. I'm right now taking a look at the forum to see what's going on. :)
I apologize if this topic is quite useless... but this is exactly what I needed to post, that I'm back and want to continue. I'm not going to be posting useless stuff everyday, I promise!  I had been offline for over a year.
I'll be gathering all the work I had been doing on disassembling Stunts and building applications for it and post anything useful I can find. If anybody wants to remind me of something or ask me for something... or just tell me how you are... I'll be very happy to read it.

Hello back to you all, good people! :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Chulk

Cas, you have lost some precious time when as disassembling regards. You'll find some topics about that and even a tool to model cars for stunts! You couldn't have come in a better time. Welcome back!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Hi Cas, and welcome back!
I remember you as a young talent with big margin of improvement when I raced in 2006 in WSC! Happy to hear you are again onboard and see you on the scoreboard!  :)

Krys TOFF

dstien

Hi there Cas, I'm a long-time fan! Nice to see you back, hope you've got some juicy information on Stunts internals for us. :D

BonzaiJoe

Welcome back Cas! How about racing in Zakstunts too? It's a damn good game!  ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

Cas

He, he... I was not that back as I thought. Now I've been reading posts and realized of how much has evolved in Stunts. Sorry that I did not start again when I said. I'm currently in New Zealand... lot's of things to do here.
About extraction, it's true it could still help, but with the tools, it might be better just to rebuild some things and work on even more tools. I hope you guys still see this message. I'll post on another thread now :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

JTK

Hey Cas, of coure we read your post! Welcome back back. ;)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Quote from: JTK on August 09, 2009, 12:18:43 PM
Hey Cas, of coure we read your post! Welcome back back. ;)

Cas, you should come back back back! :D