News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT25 - Mudness

Started by zaqrack, April 18, 2003, 11:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

25th anniversary track...
maybe 25th anniversary car? :)
but its the first ZCT with a name
and not a city name :)

you'll know everything tomorrow, at the closing ceremony.
If I'm late I got a puncture or broken leg somewhere in the northern mountains of Hungary, come and find me then. :)

Zak

Krys TOFF

Well, 25th anniversary car... OK for me, as long as the track is a short powerfull track like Z21 or Z24. :wink:  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Krys TOFF

Zak !
Do something !
Look at the track...!

FULL OF DIRT :!:  :evil:

Can't you clean the road a little ?
Do you want me to give you a broom ?

al il professore

yes i talk about that with BJ, he said he liked the shit on this track too much. He is doing his house of this shitty world.

Like a big shit fly
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

It's a nice surprise to see an off road track like it was in stuntsLOL past year (Noisy?). But the car is damn slow... the car I said? is that a car? It's a pick-up!! Funny but a bit boring to be in a competition.

al il professore

ow ow ow guys rotoi is playing on mudness :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Is that a big news?  :lol: BTW how do you know I'm racing or I just saw the picture in the site?

al il professore

because you have a dog brain. Your brain is your stomach

alanrotoi

It's only a picture! Believe me I'm human! :lol:

al il professore

ANUBIS Egyptian god of death, hell opener, the myth is true. No one can beat you since u came

alanrotoi

Anubis is a nice nick name! About to beat me you already do it ;)

al il professore

about to speaking english... well try a... or to... well give up, speak gentino

alanrotoi

No cac? una loco, hablame en castellano...

al il professore

en castellano me cago en mudness