News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT25 - Mudness

Started by zaqrack, April 18, 2003, 11:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

ya est? toda cagada la pista, por eso resbala el auto. O eso era tierra?

al il professore

pues ya si es tierra, pero habia un tiempo cuando todo este sucio terreno era autentica hungaria mierda
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

you know there are some online translators on the net, and sometimes I use them :)

alanrotoi

Will you believe more in a machine than in Alain??

al il professore

sorry zak i had a mistake in my spanish, perhaps the translator didnt catch it: it was in the end of the sentence where u can notice the words HUNGARIA MIEEEEEEEEEEEERDA

mmmfhfh

mmmfhfh

I got to breathe deeply... and stop breathing before i get a lap on it

of course hungaria mierda means hungarian SHIT

and the mistake was in hungaria
normally i had to write down hungariaNA like in adriaNA karembeu
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

of course it isn't coming back to the original topic to speak about the faculty this alanrotoi got not only to teach people how to pollute a forum but also in the same movement how to scream nonsense when this beautiful world needs everything but that.

So

why is it so hard to drive a slow car at 50 mph average speed on a dirty track? because of the leading time. U have to compete, and u cant follow the pace. But u secretly hope that, coming back from behind, like michael jordan last action hero shoot, the game will be over on a victorious buuuuuuuuuuuuzzer

alanrotoi

que caradura! You could be a politician!! Changing your mind every time. You are Alain  :lol:

About the track what can I say? I tryied a bit. It's interesting an off-road track, but as I said before, this vehicle don't helps to have fun.  Furthermore I must say this car is better than Countach.

When it ends? After of before IRC?

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"yes i talk about that with BJ, he said he liked the shit on this track too much. He is doing his house of this shitty world.

Like a big shit fly

Now that is a direct lie - it had to come didn't it? :D You all know that I hate dirt and ice. I'm just thankful that there isn't any ice or any immediate bridge corners on this track... no wait, there is one... damn... I've started to hate those too. Awful track by the way. If it was made to be difficult and annoying, it's a success... I like the corkscrews and the normal straight roads though :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

After IRC, on 17th May :D The car is ql, but of course not better than Countach (which I like more than Audi, Lancia or GTO).

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"about to speaking english... well try a... or to... well give up, speak gentino

You speak english so bad that I'd prefer it if you spoke french instead. I can translate french to english with an online-translator, but I can't translate messy english to real english like that...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

okay i ll speak french. But i remind you that french IS english. French has become english language one blabla couple of years ago

al il professore

i am one post away from JOES FRIENDSHIP

no one already reached that level, i am so happy

VIVE LA FRANCE

zaqrack

Alan reached it yesterday

al il professore

Argammon

LMAO you should rather compete on the track than trying to get the largest number of posts.
BJ is 8 seconds faster than both of you.