News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT25 - Mudness

Started by zaqrack, April 18, 2003, 11:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Yes sorry, SIDESHOW..... AND VIVA DON RAMON!!!!!!!!!! or RON DAMON :D OR RAMON VALDEZ!!!!

CTG

Mudness is a mistery for me. There are two kind of tracks in Zak's competition: very good and awful. Sounds strange, but it's true: if I like a track, I can't do my best (just think on ZCT 14 or Helsinki). And I like Mudness too, so...  :(

al il professore

come on where is your time argammon? nowhere.

where must be your tongue? in your pocket.

I feel humiliated this was said by my own team. comma.

I will nevermore send you a single rpl file, try to find the SC by yourself, you can dream on mines. period.

CTG! u are still the best. I am not dumb enough (like you and BJ) to play encore in this shit. byebye.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Alain LMAO.
Stop being an ass please.
Please remember how you got that time last month.Who did all the work?

If you don't want to send any rpl's to your teammate.
Fine.But don't ever expect any rpl's from me.Let's see who it will hurt in the end.

Cheers
-Arg

CTG

Wow! War started in the 'Great' Orion Team!  :D

al il professore

yeah yeah yeah!

come on. find the shortcuts u couldnt find? u cant? u couldnt... ah ah ah
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Shut up, Alain :x I don't think your nonsenses can increase image of  "Orion" or respect from other drivers.

Quotetry to find the SC by yourself
The biggest purpose of teams - to share rpls between members. If you don't agree, then take your rags from Orion team :P I know, you are now a "star", almost won z24, and thinking you're higher than others. But it's a big bullshit. And I don't like puffed-up persons at all :x

CTG

Mingva: Let's fire them from Orion!  :P Or join 'Opponent Near'!  :D

Mingva

Thanx for invitation but I won't join OPs :P And I'd fire only Alain, not all of them :D

al il professore

OK

now, when i will drive a lap, i am racing against my most detested teammates, ARGAMMON, KRYSTOFF and MINGVA, to who i won't send any rpl anymore, and that i wish to be better without me.

(ready to go, ready to goooo ooo)

Krys TOFF

Alain, you forgot to mention Leo  :!:  :evil:

al il professore

don't u call me an stuntshole! planet is big orion team is shrinking

BonzaiJoe

You're making it too obvious  :lol:
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

thats what i was thinking about :)

i won now ming dont speak to me on the chat ;)