News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT25 - Mudness

Started by zaqrack, April 18, 2003, 11:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I'm sorry Bonzai but that jump in the bridge is copyright of MeganiuM Team since July 2002 (zct15) so I must charge you for it.... :P

you were an Unskilled Driver when you found the trick.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

alanrotoi

Nope, in zct15 I was in Eddie's MeganiuM team...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Nope, in zct15 I was in Eddie's MeganiuM team...

When zct15 started you were an Unskilled Driver. :)
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

alanrotoi

:lol:  :lol: ... and I did it after changing the Team. I heared the call of Mark Nailwood. He came from the sun surfing in a ray of light on his blue Porsche/March INDY. He took off his helmet, looked at me and said: "You must be in MeganiuM Team with Eddie brother."
Fabulous powers were revealed to me and I became He-man... err Alan Rotoi. And I suddenly said: "BY THE POWER OF GRACEKOL!!! I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!"

Only few friends knows my real identity and they are: pArAnO, Eddie, Sorceres, Dayan and Orco.
After that I started to fight against the evil in this community: Bonzai Joe, Skeletor, Alain, Fisto, Evelyn, Beastman and Argammon.
Then, when some of the most powerful pipsqueaks on middle earth saw my powers with RH and my magic sword, they ran away to never come back. They were Roy Wiegerinck, CAP, Pershing II and Cordi Montserrat.

IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS MYTHOLOGIC STORY JUST TELL ME :)

Bibliography: "Lord of The Rings" J.J.R.Tolkien, "He-man, masters of the universe" Animated Cartoon.

al il professore

your jump is copyleft.

and its not your jump, everybody who played stunts ten years ago did it by accident. I guess i did it once or twice by mistake in 1991 :))

lots of tricks are fun. To master them is harder.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

I didn't say I was the first to do it since this game was created. I said I payed for the rights of this trick to a guy called... let me see... Rubber, Mr. Rubber.

al il professore

btw i received a proposal from cork himself this morning, he told me that the dark side of the force is easier, and i really fought myself one second before accepting his offer: join corks crew.

Then i woke up and said... wow! why not leaving orion team for corks crew, then i could fight harder with alanrotoi and parano, with the help of bonzai joe... if cork force him to accept me as a team member, he will be his toy...

Then i woke up for real and thought: wow! if i go on driving faster and faster i will become a all time superstar myth in stunts, and nobody will talk to me like they used to, they will only spit on my talents, like saying i am only a super replay handlinger, like they said to alanrotoi last year (wow! glory is touching my right hand finally) they will also insult me, all of them, the jealous ones, the unbelievers, the non stunts lovers.

Then I woke up :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

That was good, but remeber that since MeganiuM ruled (for a little while) in 2002 another powers born. First it was Orion, they were beated by my magic sword. After that it came Month's crew err.., Cork's crew and they fall too. Now in 2003 after a lot of wars against Saruman's voice and the power of the Borgs colectivity, came the noobs&newbies. And they were beated... but not for us this time. Motivation attacked to all the teams, and everybody lose the fight but not the people who race 20min/month.

But the lost of motivation for all was a motivation for Eddie Brother who came stronger than ever and achieved great results in IMSA Kingdom.
Now the story continues and the summer comes...

al il professore

bla. u need to lose a race. or two