News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMSA Cup

Started by Krys TOFF, April 19, 2003, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

IMSA Cup is emerging here : http://imsacup.free.fr

Read the rules and the FAQs and tell me what you think about it.
See the scoreboard to know how it will work.

I know the idea of a cup is not new, but i won't do as Roy did : i will finish it !
Any remark, question, advice, or else is welcome.

alanrotoi

It's a great project. I really like it!! I have a question. Why we must to race against the machine ( :lol: ) I mean they are very slow, they won't be a difficulty.... I guess

Krys TOFF

Why ?
Just because it has never been done in a competition before. :lol:  :wink:

No, I'll do my best to create tracks adapted to the opponent in order to make him really be a problem for you, at least for the beginning of the track... :roll:

al il professore

YES why he never finished it??
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

al il professore

oh my its true, u never qualified
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

yes, because it didn't start yet :D

al il professore

u can get a second shot in... soon

Krys TOFF

According to the fact that I already created half of the tracks,
According to the fact that Alain is saying everywhere that the comp will start soon (but it originally was supposed to start at the end of 2k3),
According to the fact that I still need a little time to finish and embellish the site,
According to the fact that I have to complete the rules and the FAQs a little,
There will be 2 IMSA Cups this year :!:
And...
The first one will start...
lemme see...
Sunday, 18th of May, 00H00 GMT+1 :D
And will end Saturday, 28th of June, 21H00 GMT+1 :( (but everything has to end sometime...)

The second one will take place during November-December 2k3.

Enjoy,  :wink:  :mrgreen:

al il professore

i am sure every stunts pipsqueaks AND the stunts messiah will take part at imsa cup.

i am also sure to be able to beat anyone.

BonzaiJoe

ugh, the times look REALLY bad for me, as it's the peak of my exam reading and taking. Maybe I will participate anyway, but don't count on it. I think it's a great idea though and I hope it gets lots of support. The only problem is that the rules are very unclear, you need to make it very clear, or I guarantee you that some strife will occur. Good luck!
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

OK.
It has been ages since I was a student, so I forgot the exam period. :oops:  :P  :lol:

If I start the comp one week before (May 11th) and let only one week for qualification period, then the comp will end June 14th.

Is it OK for everyone this way ? :wink:

al il professore

i am only waiting for the moment when i will defeat Bonzai in the early qualifications :)

anytime is okay for me, i can play at night if its to beat Bonzai.

BonzaiJoe

Wow, you're really dedicated... unfortunately I can't say the same: I won't dump my exams just to beat Alain. But then again, I wouldn't have to ;)
And if Krys does the seedings right, we won't play before quarter/semi finals, if we get that far...
About starting a week before, it's just a little bit better, but still terrible. I will try to drive still though, but especially in the last parts, don't expect me to make a big effort...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

The rules are now clear and most of the tracks already done.
And I know that most of you have exams at the end of June.

SO...

IMSA Cup will start TONIGHT at midnight GMT +1 !!!

Be there !
Only one week of qualifications, so new deadline of the comp will be saturday, May 31th at 21H00 GMT +1.