News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMSA Cup

Started by Krys TOFF, April 19, 2003, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

and we are to send only one replay, before the deadline, happening next saturday?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

but who has enlisted? is the table filled?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Wow. Deluxe track!! :D

We'll have a lot of fun around here...

Krys TOFF

Alain asked :
Quotewe are to send only one replay, before the deadline, happening next saturday?
Answer : No, you can send 80 replays if you want (did i say 80 ?! :shock: )

Alain asked :
Quotewho has enlisted? is the table filled?
Answer : no need to enlist. Download track, send replay. Quite simple isn't it ?

Alan said :
QuoteWow. Deluxe track!!
Answer : Thanks :D  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Hey, it's great that we've started already, but I think 1 week is MUCH too short time for qualification. In the qualification race, we need to get as many people as humanly possible racing. If it only goes on for one week, many people who don't visit the forum so often will not know about it at all. Roy's qualification track lasted 2 months, and gathered 13 drivers. Only about 8 of them had joined after the first week, as far as I recall (assistance please :D) - but of course, if there are enough pipsqueaks after 1 week, no problem. Sending my first replay in 2 minutes :D
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Sorry about all these questions :? But this one is purely mathematical:
Will the point of doing well in the qualification (e.g finishing 1st instead of 4th) be that you will have an easier quarter final? Otherwise you get in the easiest group by finishing 4th, and the hardest group by finishing 13th. So I guess the quarter finals will be: "A1-D2, A2-D1, B1-C2, B2-C1" - am I right?

al il professore

stunts advertising: yes

no one will enlist more than who you know :)

hope a surprise at any corner.

GUYS!!! advertise on stunts to everyone you know and on your websites, put a link to stunts competitions.

BonzaiJoe

I've just emailed all 2003 pipsqueaks who hadn't already been emailed, so please don't do the same :D  -  I just forwarded Krys' mail. I also added Ben Snel, Bismarck and a danish Stunts fan to the list, hope we'll see some of them :D But hey, email some other old ghosts also :)

Krys TOFF

1st day, 6 drivers  :D
At this rythm, i'll have 42 drivers next saturday ! :lol:
The cup needs at least 12 pipsqueaks : 3 members per group instead of 4...
I'll decide during the week depending of the number of pipsqueaks.

About your replay : you take the lead by far !!!
But it's not a surprise for anyone I suppose. :wink:

al il professore

dont surprise me

Mingva

Krys, why someone should race with Jaguar? Porsche 962 is a little faster than Jaguar, so it'll be only p962 cup :( You should to think one rules that other pipsqueaks would choose Jaguar more often :idea:

al il professore

i chose jaguar and i didnt drive to the max. i dont care what berth i will take. all I know is that I am heading to the playoffs and the superbowl final against bonzai joe

my time is on the results page

Krys TOFF

BJ wrote :
Quoteyou get in the easiest group by finishing 4th, and the hardest group by finishing 13th. So I guess the quarter finals will be: "A1-D2, A2-D1, B1-C2, B2-C1" - am I right?

Yes, you are right.
Check an exemple of complete results page from the rules page. :wink:

al il professore

damn i got a penalty :)

al il professore

and my time is in red, everybody sees it first. psychonumeric presence.