News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMSA Cup

Started by Krys TOFF, April 19, 2003, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

1st week of competition is over.
Some good pipsqueaks didn't join the competition :cry: :
Akoss Poo, Argammon, pArAnO, ....

But there's 14 pipsqueaks, and that's sufficient for making me happy. :D

As a concretisation of the success, the comp now has it's own topic, check the 4 remaining weeks of competition there ! :wink:

alanrotoi

I invited pArAnO, but he is with all the MeganiuM Power in IRC. I guess he is who deserves the Man of the Race prize. He is always there...

zaqrack

moved the topic here...

al il professore

great admin decision.

But about the good pipsqueaks who didnt join: i am sorry for them but if this kind of world event simply dont interest them, they are out of here. And i dont care what would have been their results, because next time i will beat them also.

I am the world champion.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Either you qualified or not,
Either you joined the comp or not,

Feel free to race any track and send me replays for the new incoming part of the site : the "Racing for pleasure".

All tracks that are no more active in the comp will be available for race with any of the 2 IMSA cars, with or without opponent.

It will be a sort of "Permanent competition" on them.
But still with IRC rules, just the opponent rule is changed.

So, for those who didn't join, race and prove what you could have done on them. :wink:

Krys TOFF

A new site design is in preparation. :D
I think it won't be finished before the next week because I'm quite busy racing Chicago, Z25 and Miami this week.

al il professore

you will race on all those three tracks? so your times will be weak
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Well, as you can see now, my time at Chicago was quite bad.
We'll see tonight if my times at Z25 and IMSA Cup are bad too...

Who will be in Semi-Final of the IMSA Cup ???
Answers tonight, around midnight.

al il professore

:lol: but u didnt play at chicago :)

qualifications in imsa are all written, since teams had more important things to do this week:

alanrotoi
bonzai
mingva or krys toff
ctg

he! why not!

Krys TOFF

Teams have more important things to do...
But team managers decided different than you Alain.
Cork choose Zak because BJ has deceived him in IRC. :lol:

Krys TOFF

Topic for those who don't race on it : "What's new in IMSA Cup ?"

17/05/03 : completely new site design
24/05/03 : "Racing For Pleasure" part added. It's a sort of permanent competition. Feel free to race and send replays. :wink:
30/05/03 : Links pages added.

Krys TOFF

All tracks of the 1st IMSA Cup are now available for the Racing For Pleasure permanent competition.
Feel free to race on them.
All competition rules apply except the opponent rule, so you can race alone now. 8)
Enjoy !  :wink:

alanrotoi

al il professore

yeah! wow! you almost lose against CTG

alanrotoi

and you lose against Eddie Brother.  :lol:  :lol: