News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Weight diary

Started by CTG, October 18, 2011, 03:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Since 2002, I am always in trouble with controling my weight. That was the year when I had to give up sports - but my hunger did not decrease with that (even worse, I ate more and more). No surprise, the muscular CTG (muhaha, yeah, in 2001) turned into a really fat guy in a few years - I started from ~70 kgs and went up to 99 kgs (2007). After that came rollercoaster effect: sometimes I could go down to < 85 kgs, sometimes ate up to 92-95 kgs. It was so easy to lose weight, but when diet finished, it came back damned fast.

The real problem started in January. I was in fat mode again (~92 kgs) and started to feel quite bad: liver problems (partly because of my weight, but I guess toxicity of chemicals at my workplace have more serious effect on my liver), general weakness and so on. I decided to try a new method: a never ending, but not so intensive diet with eating less fat and spices. It seems to work combined with light training - and with some officinal herb extracts (for example green tea with added CLA). Since February I lose 1 kg/month and the weight of my muscles is also growing. I think this one is the right method: with the less drastic diet I don't feel the temptation for "tuck-in" and I also enjoy the effect of training (I feel stonger and stronger every week). Now I'm about 84-85 kgs - if I reach the magic 80, I'll start the heavier training. I wonder how long my enthusiasm will be...

CTG

That's how it goes - not so good these days.  :-\

Method: measuring once a week, right after the morning routine (breakfast, drinking 0,5-0,8 l tea / milk / mineral water / etc. , "output").

zaqrack

Seems like a significant weight drop.

My weight was osciallating between 57 to 61 in the past 10 years. Not really interesting.

JTK

Quote from: zaqrack on November 07, 2011, 05:29:34 AM
My weight was osciallating between 57 to 61 in the past 10 years.

:-X
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

I haven't weighed myself for several years. I really don't care. I'm getting fatter though, so I've taken up running. Let's see how that goes. Christmas is coming, which usually doesn't help. If only Stunts driving burned calories. Maybe I can get a new external keyboard where the arrow keys take a lot of strength to press down... And the escape button is even heavier, to facilitate hardcore RH workouts.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 07, 2011, 10:48:51 AM
And the escape button is even heavier, to facilitate hardcore RH workouts.

LOL ;D

zaqrack

I think you need some live stunts :)

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 07, 2011, 10:48:51 AM
I haven't weighed myself for several years. I really don't care. I'm getting fatter though, so I've taken up running. Let's see how that goes. Christmas is coming, which usually doesn't help. If only Stunts driving burned calories. Maybe I can get a new external keyboard where the arrow keys take a lot of strength to press down... And the escape button is even heavier, to facilitate hardcore RH workouts.
Having escape key far from the rest of the keyboard would make a good exercise indeed!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Btw when you take mutivitamin pills, your hunger increases. I'm trying to survive the winter under 86 kgs..

CTG

The lowest official value since the weekly measurement program started: 83.6 kgs. Exam, nerves...

Training: gave it up for a few weeks, it caused strong pain in my back. Re-start: soon.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on November 21, 2011, 03:23:57 PM
The lowest official value since the weekly measurement program started: 83.6 kgs. Exam, nerves...

Training: gave it up for a few weeks, it caused strong pain in my back. Re-start: soon.

83.7 in the morning, so it wasn't an outlier value. Let's see if I can do the sub-80 project this year or not...

CTG

The last three Mondays: 82.9, 82.8, 83.4. And now I'm suffering from food poisoning (fuckin' mushrooms).

alanrotoi

In 2006 my weight was 57kg now I'm fine with my 74kg :)

Chulk

57?! How tall are you? I'm on 81Kg, 180cm tall
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi