News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Weight diary

Started by CTG, October 18, 2011, 03:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Where you ill or something when you were 57Kg?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

nop, just thin xD I was 57kg since my 16th birth. About ten years being like that.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 21, 2011, 10:14:19 PM
nop, just thin xD I was 57kg since my 16th birth. About ten years being like that.

Stickman. ;D (Zak: even worse, muhahahahaha... :D)

As far as I remember, I was ~84 during WSM 2004, ~93 during WSM 2006, ~88 at "WSM" 2008.

Argammon

Hovering between 87 and 90.

That's close to overweight according to the BMI measure: (~ BMI 25).  ;D

10 Years ago I was Hovering around 80...

CTG

Quote from: CTG on November 11, 2011, 04:33:42 PM
Btw when you take mutivitamin pills, your hunger increases. I'm trying to survive the winter under 86 kgs..

Probably I will: 81.7 kgs (non-official measurement) and one of my teeth is broken in an accident (dental surgery sucks), so I can't chew without pain at the moment. This is also a way for losing weight... :D

Usrin

Oscillations between 60 and 64 kg in the last 13-14 years. Still no sign for starting to gain weight at about the age of 30 (as it was predicted earlier by a lot of wannabe experts).
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Szálkás izomagy, fujj! ;D

New official record with the standard method: 81.3 kg
New non-official record (before dinner, after output and I was already very thirsty): 79.3 kg

zaqrack

Quote from: Usrin on January 24, 2012, 03:53:18 PM
Oscillations between 60 and 64 kg in the last 13-14 years. Still no sign for starting to gain weight at about the age of 30 (as it was predicted earlier by a lot of wannabe experts).

so you got the same prediction as I did :)
"By the time you'll be 30 you'll have +10-15kg!"

Well, not true :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: zaqrack on January 25, 2012, 02:50:56 PM
Quote from: Usrin on January 24, 2012, 03:53:18 PM

so you got the same prediction as I did :)
"By the time you'll be 30 you'll have +10-15kg!"

Well, not true :)

Well, but Usrin is keeping his weight despite the fact that he likes beer.  ;D Unlike you.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

It is an efficient way to make you shut up for 10 years though... Maybe if you go there again, they will tell you you'll gain weight when you're 40.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

BMI is not enough representative. On one hand, it gives the disadvantage to taller people. On the other hand it does not calculate with your "basic form" (weight of muscles, bones). Klitschko's BMI is around 28 - is he really fat? ;D

I think my optimal weight is around 75 kg - that's close to BMI 25. Even my lean body mass is over BMI 20.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm around 189/95 now  :-[, my BMI is between 26 and 27. Slight overweight.

I would have to lose 6 kgs to equal the upper limit of the normal weight.

Ideal would be 80 kgs, according to the BMI table.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

BMI is a piece of crap.
I had to lie about my weight to the international medical insurance provider otherwise they would not have accepted my application.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on January 27, 2012, 01:24:26 PM
I had to lie about my weight

+5? +10? How could they believe it? :D

zaqrack

+5. they only received the statement on paper and have not seen my picture :)