News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Estimation game

Started by CTG, October 22, 2011, 10:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I'll take it if you are patient

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on September 18, 2013, 10:17:45 PM
I'll take it if you are patient

qwerqwerqwer... (says the bored geek)

Chulk

It's only been 5 days, be a little patient people!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Probably you know the fairy tale about God. He was almost ready after 5 days.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Chulk on September 19, 2013, 04:38:08 AM
It's only been 5 days, be a little patient people!

I was just wondering whether there are somebody to write the questions or not. The questions can wait - okay, Alan, it's your turn then.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

I guess deadline should be 30th September.
Here they are: :D

1. How many warships could house the ancient port of Carthage? (only military port)
2. How many books I have to read yet from those I bought in the last year and a half?
3. Lenght of Oscar Galvez circuit (Buenos Aires) used in F1 1995 (km).
4. Number of days that Alan Rotoi (my dog) lived.
5. Number of official nuclear tests in the world (period 1945-1998)
6. Pictures I have now in my "Lineage 2 pictures" folder. (pictures taken from 2005 to 2010).
7. Lenght of Argentina National Route 3 in km.
8. Number of races I registered playing Daytona USA from 10th March 1998 to 20th July 1999.(Hint: only against 17 pipsqueaks)
9. Age who had Merman in 2732 (in years) (Merman is a character I created when I was young. He was one of the main characters in all my games.)
10. Ceres surface area in km² (Ceres is a dwarf planet in the asteroid belt).
11. Payment made by Fettucini brothers to Guybrush Threepwood for test the cannon in Monkey Island. (in "pieces of eight", spanish silver coins)
12. Time of my first replay sent for zct17 (mm:ss.cc)
13. Number of warriors of Chief Calfucurá in 1872 when they attacked the cities Alvear, Veinticinco de Mayo and Nueve de Julio.

+1. Mean lifetime of a Higgs boson. (in x.xx*10-xx secs)

Good luck ;)

CTG

BonzaiJoe

I don't quite understand question 9: The age of your character in the year 2732? Your age when you created the character? The character's age today? The character's age when you created him?
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Answers sent, with a blind tip for question 9. I hope Usrin doesn't know the exact diameter of Ceres. :D

BonzaiJoe

I can't remember the skidding formula for surface area of a sphere. I'm trying to figure it out  :)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on September 20, 2013, 11:18:19 AM
Answers sent, with a blind tip for question 9. I hope Usrin doesn't know the exact diameter of Ceres. :D

Your tip for question 13 was not blind?  :o Ah, I forgot that you're an advanced Google user. ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

alanrotoi

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 20, 2013, 10:43:48 AM
I don't quite understand question 9: The age of your character in the year 2732? Your age when you created the character? The character's age today? The character's age when you created him?

Sorry for my bad english. I mean what age the character had in the year 2732 of my game.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on September 20, 2013, 05:06:13 PM
Your tip for question 13 was not blind?

I couldn't even understand question 9.

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)