News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Estimation game

Started by CTG, October 22, 2011, 10:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

CTG

CTG

CTG

Okay, I'll take the questions if Usrin doesn't want to make them.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2015, 03:45:52 PM

Expect 13+1 questions in a few hours. :)

CTG

Round 24
Deadline: 12th March 2015, midnight

1, The scientifically documented time record of staying awake without using stimulants

2, If you take the 12-12 tracks of ZakStunts 2014 and USC 2014, how much is the difference between the number of water covered tiles used in each competitions? The relation also counts, so if you think USC tracks had more "wet" tiles, say a negative number.

3, Depth of the deepest European uranium mine

4, Yearly inflation rate in Guatemala (in 2012)

5, Weight of Adidas Brazuca ball, used at World Cup 2014

6, Birth date of the inventor of velocipede

7, Number of Russian cars I will see today while I'm going to the canteen (!hint: 400-450 meters of walking, next to a four-lane road with severe traffic)

8, How many 5th places were taken by German pipsqueaks in ZakStunts during Viktor Orbán's "reign"?

9, Boiling point of ethanol in the depths of Hellas Planitia (deep crater on planet Mars)

10, Area covered by my workplace entry card (cm2)

11, How many days passed between the release dates of Stunts 1.0 and The Need for Speed (PC version)?

12, Number of European patent applications from Argentina in 2013 (!hint: the sum of European patent applications in 2013 was 265,690)

13, Overall number of goals scored in domestic leagues by Villareal, Schalke 04, Feyenoord, Newcastle United and Györi ETO FC in the next round after estimation game's deadline

+1, Total weight of air in our office at the moment (!hint: considering a bad air quality, it will be calculated with 79% nitrogen, 19% oxygen, 1% argon and 1% water vapor)
To avoid Akoss Poo's reclamations: temperature is registered, air pressure data will be taken from met.hu.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on February 23, 2015, 09:30:50 AM
Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2015, 03:45:52 PM

Expect 13+1 questions in a few hours. :)

Damn, I ran into this forum in the morning, and already prepared 12 questions... OK, they'll be used after I win this round. :) Btw, I hope the pipsqueaks are more interested in the game after such a long break.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on February 23, 2015, 10:58:32 AM
To avoid Akoss Poo's reclamations: temperature is registered, air pressure data will be taken from met.hu.

Don't forget that the pressure data on met.hu are reduced to sea level. :P Use the barometric formula to calculate it for the altitude of your office: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barometric_formula

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on February 23, 2015, 01:57:29 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 23, 2015, 10:58:32 AM

Don't forget that the pressure data on met.hu are reduced to sea level. :P Use the barometric formula to calculate it for the altitude of your office: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barometric_formula

Don't worry, the volume of tables, books and other things in the office cause even more trouble... :D

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

CTG

Usrin

It's a pity that Böllér Jani cannot participate now...

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on March 06, 2015, 09:20:28 AM
It's a pity that Böllér Jani cannot participate now...

sure, I'm sad, too