News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2013?

Started by CTG, October 22, 2011, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Utopia... :D

zaqrack

well, I have on guest room and can arrange one more. You just need to arrange the plane tickets :)

SuperBrian

Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on October 22, 2011, 05:28:35 PM
well, I have on guest room and can arrange one more. You just need to arrange the plane tickets

Is it obligatory to have an official host? We should simply rent a huge apartment with wireless internet and bring 3 notebooks.

zaqrack

The job of the host is not to provide the location. It is to organize the event.

I don't think any of us would be interested to travel to a WSM just to sit down in front of laptops to play. Its the tiny other bits that make a meeting a meeting (Chili beans, Frikadeller, Ballade, River trip on the Danube, city team game, etc.)

CTG

I think we misunderstood eachother.

It's obvious that you need an organizer and some other programs than playing. But being a host in your own flat is quite difficult, as most of the pipsqueaks already have a family. It would be a very bad idea to disturb their life with 4-6(-10?) loud Stunts addicts. That's why I say we should find an independent place and make our programs there. Of course with the possibility of cooking. :D 

CTG

Btw which location would result a relatively cheap solution with high number of participants? Budapest is already boring.

I'm afraid that mini-WSM 2008 will remain the last event where pipsqueaks from different countries could meet.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I haven't seen any Stunts pipsqueak live since November 2009 I guess... (not counting meeting Lupuszka)
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

CTG

for me: July 2009, Zak McKracken

(not counting Böbszlee and my ghosts :D)

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on August 30, 2012, 10:40:04 AM
Btw which location would result a relatively cheap solution with high number of participants? Budapest is already boring.

I'm afraid that mini-WSM 2008 will remain the last event where pipsqueaks from different countries could meet.

Copenhagen seems to be a good location - relatively cheap direct flights from Budapest, Stavanger and probably from France (if Mr. Töff wants to join); accessible by car from Germany. No information about connections from South America and China, but they cannot be worse than to Budapest.
:)

My new rental flat would be ideal for a meeting until the end of October (as long as I'm living there on my own). Unfortunately, not so easily accessible from Central Europe. The other bad thing is that my remaining holidays are needed for moving my family and going home for Christmas... so I could take part actively only on Saturday & Sunday. But if any pipsqueak wants to come here, he is of course welcomed!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 30, 2012, 11:34:46 AM
I haven't seen any Stunts pipsqueak live since November 2009 I guess... (not counting meeting Lupuszka)

The same applies for me: I met Akoss Poo in November 2009 and nobody since then.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

My cousin also lives now in Copenhagen, but relocated to San Francisco for a year - so we could utilize his apartment too :)

BonzaiJoe

If his place is "utilizable", I know a lot of people who would like to live there... :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Will there be a meeting next year?   :)

To tired for a longer post.

Edit: I was to tired indeed.  :-X